UIDAI Aadhar Card
Hello Friends! This Guide is one of the Biggest Guide regarding Aadhar Card which will Solve Your All Queries. This Guide Contains Almost every Topic regarding Aadhar Services and Aadhar Process.
So, As we know that Aadhar Card is now one of the Most Important Identity Proof in India, It’s mandatory to have this ID Proof for every Indian Citizen. Aadhar Card Contains almost Every Details Starting from Your Name, Address, Gender, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Even Finger Prints and Iris Scan Data. So, If you Don’t have any Aadhar Card Yet then Hurry Fill up Aadhar Application Form and Enroll For Aadhar Card.
UIDAI Aadhar Application Process
In order to Enroll for Aadhar Card the first step is to Visit the nearest Aadhar Card Kendra and Fill Up Aadhar Application Form. After Getting Form make sure You fill up Form without any Mistakes.
Aadhar Enrollment Form Guidelines
keep in mind this Points while filling Aadhar Enrollment Form:
- Always use Only Use CAPITAL Letters To Fill Up All the Details in Enrollment Form because CAPITAL LETTERS are easily Identify and The chances of Mistakes will be less at the time of verification.
- NO Spelling Mistakes While Filling Your NAME, Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Gender because Once you Submit the Form with Mistakes you need to Update Your Aadhar Card later.
- In case of Filling Aadhar Correction Form to change your date of birth then remember such corrections can only be made once in case of the date of birth.
- In the case of corrections, mention your Latest Information, don’t write the old Details.
Aadhar Application form Details
Here are the Details Given on the Aadhar Application Form:
- Pre-enrolment ID: This is OPTIONAL Field. You can get your Pre-enrolment ID If you Provide your Basic Demographic Data to UIDAI like Your Name, Address, Date of Birth.
- NRP Receipt/TIN Number: NRP is “National Population Register”. If You have NRP Receipt and Tax Identification Number (TIN) than you can write your TIN.
- Name: Write Down your Full Name Containing Your Name, Father’s Name, and Your Surname.
- Gender: For Male-> M, For Female-> F, For Transgender Choose Last Option given in the Form.
- Age & Date of Birth: If you Know your Age then Write it in Years and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YYYY Format. In case If you do not have any documentation proof to verify your DOB then tick on the “Declared” box in the fifth field. If you have supporting documentation on your DOB, Select/Tick the “Verified” box.
- Address: Write Down your full Address without any Mistakes in Only CAPITAL LETTERS only.
- Family Member Details: First You need to choose Which Family Member Details you want to Provide. Then Write down his/her Full Name in Next field. If they have their aadhar card Enter his/her 14 Digit EID Number Number in next Field.
- Consent: In this part, you can choose to allow or deny UIDAI the right to share your information with agencies involved in delivering public and welfare services. Select the ‘tick’ sign if you are OK with information-sharing, and select the ‘x’ sign if you are NOT OK with it.
- Bank account (Optional):. You may choose to open a new Aadhaar linked bank or post office account or choose to link your existing bank account details to the Aadhaar number to be created. You can also Link your Aadhar with Bank Account Later.
- Document Proof: Now You Need to Provide one Document Proof for verification Purpose to Aadhar Official.Here is a List of Documents Eligible for ID Proof.
- Introducer/Head of Family: If you do not have an ID Proof, you could use the credentials of an introducer or Head of Family (HoF) to enroll yourself into Aadhaar. You just Need to Provide Their ID Proof only.
- Signature: Sign the Document and Enrollment Form at the End.
After Aadhar Enrollment Process UIDAI Official give you Aadhar Enrollment Receipt which contains Your Aadhar Enrollment ID (EID) which will Help you Check You Aadhaar Card Status Online to Trace your Aadhar Card.
Aadhar Card Status
This Process Comes Next After Aadhar Enrollment Process. You can download your Eaadhar If it’s Generated by UIDAI and for that, You need to Check Aadhar Card Status Online. So, here is the Full Process to check Aadhar Card Status.
Check Aadhar Status
We have Different Option to check Aadhar Card Status:
- Check Aadhar Status by Name
- Check Aadhar Status by Enrollment ID
- Check Aadhar Status by UID
- Check Aadhar Status by SMS
Aadhar Card Status by Name
If you have Aadhar Number/Enrollment Number/Aadhar Card Name then Follow this steps:
- First Go to UIDAI (unique identification authority of India) Portal-> www.uidai.gov.in.
- In the second step as seen in above image click on the “Check Aadhar Status” (SEE ABOVE IMAGE FOR REFERENCE) option.
- Now in the New page enter Your Enrollment ID in the EID Box and Your Date/time of enrollment(This Detail is given in your Aadhar Enrollment Receipt) in the next box.
- Fill up the Captcha Code Given in the Captcha Field.
- Now, After Filling up the Details Just Click on Check Status tab.
If your Aadhar Application has been Processed than you can see the Status but If your Application is under verification than It will Show NO RECORD FOUND. In this Case wait for Few days then Check your Aadhar Status Again.
Check Aadhar Card Status Offline
For those who are living in Rural/Village Area and Don’t have any Internet Access, You can Send one SMS and Check you Aadhar Status. This Facility is Newly Launched by UIDAI.
You have to Send the SMS by Registered Mobile Number (Mobile Number that is Given by You at the Time of Filling up Aadhar Application Form).
SMS FORMAT: UID STATUS <Your 14-digit Enrollment Number (EID Number)>
Send this SMS to 51969
Note: All letters Should be Capital with SPACE
After Sending the SMS to UIDAI If your Aadhar Has Generated than You will get a message: “Congratulations, Your Adhaar Card Has been Generated by UIDAI and will be delivered soon.”
Aadhaar Card Status at resident.uidai.net.in
resident.uidai.net.in is also Called Kiosk. you can also Check you Aadhar Status at this Aadhar Portal.
- Open resident.uidai.net.in website of Aadhar Card Portal.
- Select Check Aadhar Status BOX.
- After Clicking on Tab You will Redirect to Next Page Listed about Enrollment ID (EID) in the text box. Select EID Option.
- Now enter date and time of your enrollment which is specified in your Aadhar enrollment slip which you have got during the time if filling Aadhar Application Form.
- Next Enter Captcha Code
- After Filling up all Information Just Click on Check status button.
Now you have Checked Your Aadhar Card Status. It’s time to Download E-adhar Card Online for that Read this Post until the End.
After Checking Aadhar Card Status You can Download Your Eaadhar Online at eaadhar.uidai.gov.in It’s also called as Digital Aadhar Card.
Download E aadhar Online at UIDAI
- In the First step Visit UIDAI Portal => https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Now You have to Select ‘Enrolment ID (EID)’ or ‘Aadhaar Number (UID)’.
- Enter your UID or EID Number.
- In the Next Box Enter Your Full Name Given in Aadhar Enrollment Slip.
- Now Enter Your 6 Digit Area PINCODE.
- In the Last Box, You need to Enter Your Registered Mobile Number (The Same Number that you have Provided While Filling Aadhar Application Process).
- Click on ‘Get One Time Password’ to generate OTP. You will receive the password on your Registered Mobile Number. Enter that OTP and click on ‘Validate and Download’.
After the Process, You can Download Your Eaadhar PDF which contains your Aadhar Card.
Download Aadhar Card using EID
This Method is Only Applicable IF you have your EID. In this Method, You need your Aadhar Enrolment Id. In case If you have Lost Your Aadhar Application Slip and Lost Your EID. You first Need to Find Your Lost EID Number Online. Once You get Your EID Follow the Simple Process.
- Visit – www.uidai.gov.in (It’s a UIDAI Official Portal to Download E-aadhar)
- Now select “Download Aadhar” Option Under Aadhar Services TAB.
- After that, You need to Enter your 14 digit EID with Date and Time given in Enrollment Receipt.
- Enter your Full Name, pin code registered mobile number and image captcha.
- After Entering Registered Mobile number you will receive OTP. Enter the OTP and Press Enter. Your Aadhaar card will be download to your computer in PDF Format.
Download Aadhar Card using UID Number
The Process to Download and Print Aadhar by UID Number is same as EID Mention above. In this Case, You need to Select UID or Aadhar Option and Rest the process is Same
- First Visit – www.uidai.gov.in
- Under the Aadhaar Online Services, select “Download Aadhar” Option.
- You will be redirected to https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in/
- Enter your 12 digits UID(Unique Identification Number) and the time with Given Date.
- Enter your name, pin code, registered mobile number and image captcha to generate an OTP.
- After Entering Registered Mobile number you will receive OTP.
- Enter the OTP in the given box.
- Now You can Download Your Aadhar Card.
Eaadhar PDF Password
The Main reason to make Eaadhar PDF Password Protected is to Prevent Theft and Provide More Security. Because If People have Access to Download Everyone’s Aadhar Card then They can Misuse Aadhar Holder’s Details. So, In order to Prevent, the Theft UIDAI has Secure the PDF with 8 CHARACTER Password.
UIDAI has Changed the Pattern of Eaadhar Password. Earlier It’s 6 Digit Area PIN CODE of Aadhar Holders, But Now the NEW E_AADHAR LETTER PASSWORD WILL BE OF 8 CHARACTERS. You can See the Example in Above Image.
YOUR EAADHAR PDF PASSWORD IS THE COMBINATION OF FIRST FOUR LETTER OF YOUR NAME(AS IN AADHAR) IN CAPITAL LETTERS AND YOUR BIRTH YEAR IN YYYY FORMAT
EXAMPLE: If You Name is : SURESH KUMAR and Your Date of Birth is 1988 than Your Eaadhar Password is : SURE1988
Aadhar Status using Mobile Number
In Order to get Aadhar Card on Mobile first, you have to fill up the Aadhar Enrollment form that is given in Above table. (Select form of your Local Language or you can fill up general form in English).
NOTE:- You can get your Aadhar Card Number on your REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER ONLY. DON’T USE ANY OTHER NUMBER.
- Visit UIDAI Portal-> https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
- Enter your 14 Digit EID Number (EX. xxxx/xxxx/xxxxx) and Date and Time Given in your Aadhar Enrollment Slip(Ex. (dd/mm/yyyy mm:ss).
- Now Enter your Register Mobile Number only.
- Enter Captcha in Next Box and Click on “SEND ONE TIME PASSWORD”.
NOTE:- You will receive one Code on Your Register Mobile Number which is OTP and only Valid for 30 Minutes.
- Enter the OTP (Generally it’s 6 Digit Number) in the Box Given box and Click on Submit.
If your Aadhar has Processed at UIDAI then You will get your Aadhar Card Number at your Registered Mobile Number within Few Minutes.
Retrieve your Lost EID/UID
Sometimes without EID/UID Number, it’s not Possible to Download Eaadhar Online. But If you have lost Your EID Number than Still, You can Retrieve Your EID at UIDAI Portal.
- Open this Link in your Browser -> https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- In the first, You have to Select whether you want to Retrieve your Lost UID Number or EID Number.
- After Selecting Appropriate option Enter your Full name.
- Enter your Email Address or your Registered Mobile Number.
- Security Code and Select “SEND ONE TIME PASSWORD“.
- Enter OTP you have received on Your Mobile and Submit “Verify OTP”.
If You have entered all Details Correctly then Within Few Minutes You will get your EID/UID Number.
Update Aadhar Card at SSUP
SSUP: Aadhar Self Service Update Portal is Meant to Update / Change Aadhar Card Details Like Name, Date of Birth, Address, Gender and Mobile Number Online and Offline in Easy Steps. Sometimes due to High Number of Applications Possibility of Mistakes happens in Aadhar Card. At this Time UIDAI has Provided Facility to Do Aadhar Correction at Aadhar Self Service Update Portal online and Via Offline also.
Aadhar Correction Process
Follow This Steps at SSUP for Aadhar Correction
- Open Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- As shown in Above Image Enter Your 12 Digit Aadhaar Number
- Then You get OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP, and Hit Enter to Login to fill up Aadhar Update Data like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address and Mobile number.
- In the Next Step, You have to Select Which Detail You have to correct on the Given List.(See below Image for reference)
- Now You have to fill out the Aadhar Correction Form. Read all the Instructions Carefully and Enter your Correct Details.
- After Filling all the Details You need to Upload your ID Proof for Verification Purpose and then Your Aadhar Card will be updated.
After Submitting the Aadhar Update Application You will get URN Number which will be helpful to check your Aadhar Update Status Later.
Documents required for Aadhar Correction
Here is a List of Documents required to be Uploaded for Aadhar Verification Process.
DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF ADDRESS BASED ON NAME AND ADDRESS
- Driving Licence ID
- PAN Card ID
- Voter ID Card OF PERSON
- Ration Card
- Bank Statement or Passbook (ANY INDIAN BANK)
- Electricity Bill OF HOME (Latest one)
- Telephone Landline Bill (Latest One)
- Insurance Policy (ANY LIKE LIC ETC)
- Water bill (Latest One)
- Property Tax Receipt (Latest One)
- Credit Card Statement (IF APPLICABLE -> Latest One)
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- Arms License
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
- Passport of Parents (In case of Minor)
- Freedom Fighter Card
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Pensioner Card
DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF IDENTITY CONTAIN NAME AND PHOTOGRAPH
- Passport (ORIGINAL)
- PAN Card ID PROOF
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Arms License
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENTS
- Pension Card OF FAMILY HEAD
- Passport (ORIGINAL -> NOT EXPIRED)
- Army Canteen Card (Applicable for only Ex-Servicemen)
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar at the time of Birth
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
LIST OF ALLOWED DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH
- Birth Certificate
- PAN CARD
- VOTER ID CARD
- RATION CARD
- DRIVING LICENCE
Check Aadhar Update Status Online
After Aadhar Card Update Process to Check Your Aadhar Update Status follow this steps:
- Go to the SSUP Aadhar Self Service Update Portal -> https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
- Enter your Aadhar Number and URN Number followed by Captcha Code.
- Hit Enter to See your Aadhar Update Status
Verify Aadhar Card at UIDAI
Once After Downloading Aadhar Card, It’s Mandatory to Verify Aadhar Card at UIDAI in order to verify your Identity.So, in this section, You will know Aadhar Verification Process. It’s Easy and Simple.
- Go to this Link ->https://resident.uidai.gov.in/aadhaarverification
- In Aadhar Service Select First Tab Written as “Verify Aadhar Number”.
- In the Given Form Enter your Aadhar Number.
- Next, Enter Security Code Given Above and Click on Verify.
Aadhar Helpline Numbers for Enquiry
If you still have any issues or queries You can contact UIDAI Officials using given contact information (You can also find this Infomation at UIDAI Official Portal)
You can Send your Queries via Fax by using This Number 080-2353 1947.
UIDAI Main Office Address
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Government of India (GOI)
3rd Floor, Tower II
Jeevan Bharati Building
New Delhi – 110001
Email ID – [email protected]
WE ADVICE YOU TO NEVER PROVIDE YOUR AADHAR DETAILS OR YOUR AADHAR NUMBER TO ANYONE FOR SECURITY PURPOSE. WE NEVER ASK FOR ANY AADHAR DETAILS. THIS BLOG IS TO SOLVE YOUR AADHAR PROBLEMS AND TO HELP YOU IN VARIOUS AADHAR PROCESS. THIS BLOG IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSE.