Aadhar card correction
Thousands of People have Applied for the Aadhar Card and In a Process of filling the Aadhar Card Form Some Information of Person May Changed. For that Government has Listed 2 Methods that How you Can Correct that Wrong or Mis-Print Information Like Your Name, Phone Number, Gender, Residential Address, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.If you have any Mis-Print on your Aadhar Card Don’t worry That will Corrected by Following this Guide.
Basically, There are two Methods for Aadhar Card Correction.
- Aadhar Card Correction by POST (OFFLINE METHOD)
- Aadhaar Card Correction ONLINE
Aadhar Card Correction via Offline Method
In this Method, You can Change Below Listed Information and You can Update it Manually and Send it via POST.
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Mobile Number
For Aadhar Card Correction by Post in the offline method, kindly visit Adhar card enrollment center for any other change in your Name, DOB, Mobile Number. You can find the Aadhar Card Kendra near to your Area Through the following link here. Then You have to attest the documents and Your Identity proofs to Update.
After Locating Nearest Aadhar Card Kendra You have to attest the documents and Your Identity proofs to Update and make Aadhar card Correction.
You can use any type of proof like Driving License, PAN card, Voter ID Card, Bank Passbook Print, Election Card, PASSPORT etc. For your adhar card to be corrected, You also have to fill a form with your correct information and with all attested documents.
Please note that to update and Correction or changes in your NAME / DATE OF BIRTH / ADDRESS /MOBILE NUMBER / GENDER in your Aadhar Card, you need to attest some Documents as proof. Here is a List of Allowed Documents You can Attach with the Form to make
So, Many People don’t know which Documents are Valid to Attach with the Application form. to Remove this Confusion because we have Gathered the Information and Here is a List of Allowed Documents You can Attach with the Form to make Aadhar Card Correction.
Complete list of Documents Required for Aadhar Card application
- PAN Card
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Government Photo ID Cards/ service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Arms License
- Photo Credit Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- ECHS Photo Card
- Disability ID Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- Birth Certificate
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Electricity Bill (Latest)
- Telephone Landline Bill (Latest)
- Pensioner Card
- Kisan Passbook
- Income Tax Assessment Order
- Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
- MNREGA Job Card
- Army Canteen Card
- Birth Certificate
How to Update Aadhar Card Online?
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) have Listed two Simple Methods For Aadhar card Correction and to make Changes in your Original Aadhar Card In the case of Some misprinted Information Like Name, Sex, Residential Address, and Date of Birth. We have Seen Aadhar Card Correction Method Vis Post Earlier now You can also Correct Aadhar Card Correction Online.
To Update Aadhar Card Directly Online Follow this Simple Steps.
- First Visit the Following Link to UIDAI Official website by Clicking HERE. After Clicking this Link You can See the Following Page.
- You can see there is TWO Option for Aadhar Card Correction one is “UPDATE AADHAR CARD DATA” And Other is “SEND UPDATE REQUEST BY POST”. Now, For Online Aadhar Card Correction Click on “UPDATE AADHAR DATA.”
- After Clicking on “UPDATE AADHAR DATA” You will be Redirected To another Link in New Window and You can see the Following Page.
- Now As you can see in Above Image In the first Box You have to Enter your AADHAR NUMBER and Fill up the Captcha. After that Click on SEND OTP. Within a Few Seconds, you will Recieve OTP on your Registered Mobile Number. Now Enter that OTP in Next Step.
- After Logging In You can have given 5 Option that you want to be corrected. like 1) NAME 2) GENDER 3) DOB 4) ADDRESS AND 5) MOBILE NUMBER.
NOTE :- YOU CAN SELECT YOUR REGIONAL LANGUAGE TOO
- In the next step, you have to select the Options Listed in Above Image to Update your Aadhar Card. So, select the Aadhar details that you want to update.
Fill all the fields in English or in your local language (Option will be Available on the Left side Tab).
In the First, Box Write your Full Name without any kind putting Mr. Mrs. or Ms. etc.
Fill in your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format. for example, if your verified date of birth is incorrect in the Aadhar card, you can get Aadhar card corrected once by Filling up the Correct Details.
In the Next Step Write your complete address Because after this Correction Process new Updated Aadhar card will be sent to the given address what you have Provide in Form.
Now Select guardian/ parent/spouse name as part of your address, TICK the box in C/O details and write the name of the Respected Person in the field.
Aadhar Card Correction Online
- Enter Your Full Right Address, Landmark, Area/Locality/Sector, Pincode and Select your Village/Town/City.
After filling all this Information one Confirmation email will be sent to your registered Mobile number about the Update Notification.
- Next, you will have to upload the Correct Documents to get Aadhar card correction like PAN Card, Driving Licence, PASSPORT, Bank Passbook Scanned Print etc.
- Don’t Submit all the Documents. Submit only one Document as valid ID Proof.
After this whole Procedure, New Corrected Aadhar Card with updates will be delivered at the given address only in case of Update/Correction in Name, Address, Date of Birth. For Update of the Mobile number and Email ID, the notification will be sent on the Registered mobile number as well as on Registered Email ID.
- Now Click on the “SUBMIT” button.
To get Aadhar card correction, an Update Request Number called the URN would be generated online for your application. for the future use note down this URN number correctly because You can use it later when you want to check the status of your Updated Aadhar Card status and You can also track your Updated Aadhar Card with this URN NUMBER.
So, This is the Simple Process to Update Aadhar Card Online.