So, You have Decided to Enrol for an Aadhar Card. So, the first step you need to take is Visit the nearest Aadhar Card Kendra and Fill Up Aadhar Application Form. If you want to Download Aadhar Application Form You can do it From HERE. Once you get the Form you need to Provide much Information without any Mistake. If you Do any Spelling Mistake then again You have to do Aadhar Correction by Filling Aadhar Correction Form. So, to avoid all the Possible Mistakes while Filling Aadhar Application Form read this Full Post which Provides Proper Guidelines and will give you Proper Idea about How to Fill up Aadhar Application Form.
Aadhar Application Form
Once you will get aadhar Form keep in mind this Points:
- Always Remember that Only Use CAPITAL Letters To Fill Up All the Details in all the Boxes of Application Form. The Main reason behind this Logic is CAPITAL LETTERS are easily Identify and The chances of Mistakes will be less at the time of verification.
- Don’t make any Spelling Mistakes in While Filling Your NAME, Address, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Gender because Once you Submit the Form with Mistakes you need to Update Your Aadhar Card later on and It’s a Bit Lengthy Process. Sometimes it will also lead to Rejection of your Application. So, take care of this Point.
- In case of Filling Aadhar Correction Form to change your date of birth then remember such corrections can only be made once in case of the date of birth.
- The documents you mention as proof must be the same as those that you submit.
- In the case of corrections, mention only the new data, don’t write the old information.
Details Given in Aadhar Application form
As Shown in the Image Aadhar is 2 page Form. In the first Page, you have to Provide all your details and in Second Page there is a List of Documents List which is Required as Identity Proof (Not all the Documents but only ONE).
Here are the Details Given in the Aadhar Application Form:
- Pre-enrolment ID: This is OPTIONAL Field. You can get your Pre-enrolment ID If you Provide your Basic Demographic Data to UIDAI like Your Name, Address, Date of Birth. Once you Provide all these details you will get your Pre-enrolment ID Number.
- NRP Receipt/TIN Number: NRP Means “National Population Register”. If You have NRP Receipt and Tax Identification Number (TIN) than provide TIN in Given Field (It’s Optional).
- Name: Write Down your Full Name Containing Your Name, Father’s Name and Your Surname in the first Box.
- Gender: If you are Male Select/Tick “M”, If you are Female select/Tick “F” and If you are Transgender Select/Tick Last Option.
- Age & Date of Birth: If you Know your Age then Write it in Years and Date of Birth in DD-MM-YYYY Format. In case If you do not have any documentation proof to verify your DOB then tick on the “Declared” box in the fifth field. If you have supporting documentation on your DOB, Select/Tick the “Verified” box.
- Address: Write Down your full Address without any Mistakes in Only CAPITAL LETTERS. Note that Your Aadhar card will be Delivered in that Address Only So make Sure you write your Correct Address. Your Address Includes House Number, Block Number, Street/Road/Lane, Landmark, Area/Locality/Sector, Village/Town/City, Post Office PINDistrict, Sub District, State, Your Email, Mobile Number, Pincode.
- Family Member Details: First You need to choose Which Family Member Details you want to Provide. Then Write down his/her Full Name in Next field. If they have their aadhar card Enter his/her 14 Digit EID Number Number in next Field.
- Consent: In this part, you can choose to allow or deny UIDAI the right to share your information with agencies involved in delivering public and welfare services. Select the ‘tick’ sign if you are OK with information-sharing, and select the ‘x’ sign if you are NOT OK with it.
- Bank account: This field is not Mandatory. You may choose to open a new Aadhaar linked bank or post office account or choose to link your existing bank account details to the Aadhaar number to be created. You can also Link your Aadhar Number with Bank Account Later on.
- Document Proof: Now You Need to Provide one Document Proof for verification Purpose to Aadhar Official.Here is a List of Documents Eligible as ID Proof.
- Introducer/Head of Family: If you do not have an ID Proof, you could use the credentials of an introducer or Head of Family (HoF) to enroll yourself into Aadhaar. You just Need to Provide Their ID Proof only.
- Signature: Sign the document with your signature, name or thumbprint to validate the form at the Last Field and hand over the Form to Aadhar Officials.
Before Submitting the Form Kindly Check your Form again to check whether you have made any mistakes or not.
Fill Up Aadhar Correction Form
In case Your Details like Name, Address and Mobile Number printed Incorrect then to make it Correct You need to Fill up Aadhar Correction Form (It’s Offline Procedure). You can also Do it Online at UIDAI Portal. This form is used when you either don’t have access to the online service for correcting/updating Aadhaar details or when you have lost, or are no longer using, the registered mobile number. The information that is provided using this form is:
This form is used when You have lost your registered mobile number. Here is the Information You have to Enter while filling Aadhar Correction Form:
- Select the Field Where you want to make Correction.
- In the Aadhar Correction Form Provide your Latest Details which you want to be corrected in Your New Aadhar Card.
- The form can also be filled in English and in your local language.
- In Correction Process You need to Submit your Identity Proof that we have discussed earlier.
- The last thing to do will be to attest the form and send it to the addresses mentioned on the form.
If you want to See the Full Process of Aadhar Correction than THIS POST can Help you Better in Details.