Prime Minister Narendra Modi and his government are all set to make Aadhaar Card the single identity proof. As we know that Aadhar Card is Mandatory to File Income Tax from Now onwards. The government also Extended the Deadline to Link Aadhar with PAN up to 31/12/2017. The main reason why Aadhar is Important is to get benefits of Government Schemes and PM Yojana. Aadhaar card serves as a proof of identity and address for every Indian individual including children and Non-Residential Indians (NRI). But If you still don’t have Your Aadhar then This is the right time to get one.
Eligibility Criteria for Aadhar Card
The First step to get aadhar card to know whether you are eligible or not.
All the Indians including Child above age of 5 (Child Below 3 year need to Provide biometrics 2 times when they reach perticuler age)
Non-Residential Indian are also eligible to apply for aadhar card under few Norms and Conditions.
Before enrollment Make sure that You have all relevant identity proofs with you to submit at Aadhar Enrollment centre for verification.
You can also Book an appointment for Aadhar Card Online Registration.
Aadhar Card Registration Process
- First Step for Aadhar Registration is to find out Nearest Aadhar Card centre at your Hometown.
- You can also register an appointment Online for Aadhar Enrollment or directly visit the Aadhar Card Kendra and start the Process. It will save your time.
- Now The Process starts with Filling up Aadhar Enrollment Form. (Make sure Don’t make any Spelling Mistake in Application Form either you need to Update the Aadhar Card Later)
- After Filling the Form Kindly Check the form carefully to avoid any Mistakes and Submit the Form with Supporting Documents for Identity verification Purpose to the Officials.
- Along with the Document, You also Have to Provide your Passport size Photo copies and Biometrix like Finger Prints and Retina Scan.
NOTE:- After Application Submission Don’t Forget to Collect your Aadhar Acknowledgment Receipt which Contains your 14 Digit Aadhar Enrollemnt Number Time and Date of enrollment which is required to Track Your Aadhar Card Status Online Later on)
- Now Your data will be verified by Officials and on successful verification of the data, Aadhaar number along with Aadhar Card will be sent to your address through post. It can take up to 90 days (3 months) for the Aadhaar card to be sent to you but meanwhile, If your Aadhar Card has generated Online You can Download Softcopy of Aadhar Known as Eaadhar. Eaadhar is Valid ID Proof all over India.
Documents eligible as Identity Proof
- PAN card
- Ration/PDS Photo card
- Voter ID
- Driving license
- Government Photo ID Cards/service photo identity card issued by PSU
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo ID issued by Recognized Educational Institution
- Arms License
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- Kisan Photo Passbook
- CGHS/ECHS Photo Card
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Certificate of Identify having photo issued by Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
Documents eligible as Address Proof
- Bank Statement/Passbook
- Post Office Account Statement/Passbook
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Government Photo ID cards/service photo identity card issued by PSU
- Electricity Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Water bill (not older than 3 months)
- Telephone Landline Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Property Tax Receipt (not older than 3 months)
- Credit Card Statement (not older than 3 months)
- Insurance Policy
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Registered Sale/Lease/Rent Agreement
- Address Card having Photo issued by Department of Posts
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
- Gas Connection Bill (not older than 3 months)
- Passport of Spouse
- Passport of Parents (in case of Minor)
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- NREGS Job Card
- Arms License
- Pensioner Card
- Freedom Fighter Card
- Kisan Passbook
- CGHS/ECHS Card
- Certificate of Address having photo issued by MP or MLA or Gazetted Officer or Tehsildar on letterhead
- SSLC Book/CertificatePassport
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer on letterhead
Get Aadhar Card Status by Name and Enrollment ID
Next step after Aadhar Card Registration Process is Checking Aadhar allotment status at UIDAI. Don’t rush for it because Aadhar Allotment takes several Time and after 2 weeks you can find your Aadhar Allotment. Follow this steps to Check aadhaar allotment status.
- Open UIDAI Portal and select “Check Aadhar Status TAB”
- Now enter you’re 14 Digit Aadhar Enrollment ID Number and Time and Date of Birth.
- Enter security Code and Press ENTER.
If you have allotted aadhar card You can able to check your Status but If your Application is still in Process than you need to wait for Few Days.
So, If your aadhar Verification has completed then it’s time to download e-aadhaar card.
Get E-aadhar Copy from uidai.gov.in Online
If you don’t want to wait for 90 Days You can Download e-aadhar. The Process is simple and easy:
- Open the Given Link -> https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Select Enrolment ID.
- Enter Enrolment ID and Time and Date of Aadhar Enrollment
- Enter Full name and Area PIN Code
- Provide your Registered Mobile Number to get OTP.
- Once you receive OTP submit the Code and Download your Aadhar Soft Copy.
After Downloading the E-aadhaar PDF it will ask you for Passcode because it’s Password Protected. In this Case, enter your 6 Digit Area PIN code as Password.
In This Complete Process, It is Possible that People will find Difficulties. For them, We have Listed down the Problems with Solution in Given Posts. Kindly Refer all Post one by one To clear Your Doubts:
- Aadhar Correction Process Online at SSUP Portal
- Aadhar Kendra HelpLine Number and Address with Emails
- Update Aadhar Card Details Offline
- Lock and Unlock Aadhar Biometric Data for More Security
- How to Verify Aadhar Card at uidai.gov.in?
- How to get Duplicate Aadhar card?
- How to Link aadhar number to SBI Bank account?
- How to change Address in Aadhaar Card?
- How to change Name and Surname in Aadhaar Card?
- Link Aadhar To Voter ID Card
- Link Aadhar to Ration Card
- Link Aadhar Number to EPF Account
We hope You find this Post Useful. Kindly Visit the Blog Time to Time to get Latest Updates.