Print Duplicate Aadhar Card – Download E-Aadhar
We all Know that Aadhar is a 12 Digit unique identification number issued by UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India), an agency of Government of India. Aadhar Number is unique and very important Identity Proof and issued only once in a lifetime to citizens of India. The Main thing is that Aadhar Number is Randomly Generated. Though Aadhar Card Doesn’t Consider as a proof of citizenship but it’s Very Important. In Some Application, Aadhar Card is Useful as Address Proof like In Opening a Bank Account, For LPG Subsidy etc.
After Generating and Getting Aadhar card Many People Misplaced it or they Lost their Original Aadhar Card. If you Belong to that Category Do,’t worry We are Here to solve Your Problem. Now, You can Get Duplicate Aadhar Card called as e-aadhar in Simple Steps. To get your E-Aadhar Read this Post to the END.
If Your Aadhar Card is Lost or Misplaced then Don’t Worry! Just Follow this Simple Steps to Getting New e-aadhar quickly.
How to Get e-Aadhar ?
To Download Lost/Misplaced Aadhar Card or e-Aadhar, You need some Information Regarding your Lost Aadhar Card. They are as Follows.
- Enrollment ID (EID) or Aadhar Number (UID).
- Full name Of Person
- Registered Mobile number
- Pincode of Your Area
DOWNLOAD DUPLICATE AADHAR COPY
Now, This is a Step by Step Guide So Just follows this Steps to Getting New e-Aadhar.
- In the First Step Go to the online Aadhar website and click on ‘Get E-Aadhar’ or simply click here to proceed.
- In Next Step Fill in the option of Aadhar number (UID) or Enrollment number (EID). Select EID if you have Enrollment Number or Select Aadhar Number if you have UID Number.
- After Selecting EID?UID -> Enter your full name, PIN code of the area you have the Aadhar card made from and the registered mobile number.(While Filling up Aadhar Card Form at Respected Aadharcardkendra)
- Now,You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number after Clicking on Generate OTP Tab.
- Now Open your Mobile and Look after that OTP then Enter that OTP in Tab Given there. After Entering OTP you can Able to Download your Duplicate Aadhar Card/e-Aadhar.
- To take a Printout You have to Download Aadhar card in a pdf format.
- When you will open the pdf, you will be asked for a password.
- The Password is the PIN code of your area. (Usually 6 Digit Numerical Code like 361001)
After Downloading Duplicate Aadhar card Open the Downloaded PDF and you have your e-Aadhar card Ready. Print it out and use it as the original one.
Download e-Aadhar Copy Offline
If you Don’t have any Working Internet Connection to Download Aadhar Card ONLINE don’t worry You can Still Get Your Aadhar Card by Offline Method. Just Follow this Simple Guide to Download e-Aadhar card.
- Call the UIDAI toll free number.(The Numbers are Given at the UIDAI Official Website or UIDAI Portal)
- Inform the UIDAI delegate or Representative about your Lost/Misplaced Aadhar card, and give him/her the details of your Lost Aadhar Card. They will Verify your Information and After the Procedure, they Will Send you new e-adhar to Your Registered Address by Post/Offline.
- In case you are unable to contact them through the toll-free number, you can contact your provincial Aadhar office regarding the same (Where You fill up the Aadhar card Form – AADHARCARDKENDRA of Your Area)
To get Lost / Misplaced aadhar is a very simple Process. but However, we advise you that Please Keep your Original Aadhar Card Safe in Home.
IF YOU STILL FACING ISSUE REGARDING HOW TO GET YOUR DUPLICATE AADHAR CARD ? JUST COMMENT BELOW YOUR PROBLEM AND WE WILL REPLY YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.