Adhar Card Verification Process
Adhar Project held by UIDAI is Gaining More Popularity Day by Day. All the Adhar Card Related Procedure is Handle by UIDAI government Body. It Includes Checking Aadhar Status Online, Online Adhar Correction process, Offline Adhar Updating Process, Download eadhar, Change Mobile number and other Details.
Earlier We have Seen that How you can Download eadhar at uidai.gov.in after Checking your Adhar Status online. It’s Not over yet. After Checking and Downloading adhar Number You need to VERIFY YOUR AADHAR CARD NUMBER at uidai.gov.in
So, In this Post, We are Going to Give you Step by Step Guide to Adhar Verification Process. This Process is Very Easy and takes up to 5 Minutes to Verify your Adhar Number.
Adhar Verification Process Requirements
Adhar Verification Process Needs Few things. Keep this in Mind before you Update your Adhar and Verify your Adhar Number.
- First thing Before You Starts Verifying your Adhar Number Make Sure You have Your 12 Digit Adhar Number Ready with You. It will SAVE your Time.
- Adhar Verification Needs your Registred Mobile Number. In the Process, You need to Provide your Registered Mobile Number (The Number You have Provided at the Time of filling Adhar Application Process). If you Have not Registered your Mobile Number DO IT FIRST NOW.
- If there is Mistakes in Your Adhar Card like the Wrong Name, Wrong Address or Date of Birth in this Case First Update your Adhar Card before you Verify that Adhar Information because After verification you can’t able to Change your Current Adhar Information.
How to Verify Adhar Card Number?
So, to verify Your Adhar Number Follow this Simple and Easy Steps listed Below.
- Open www.uidai.gov.in in your Browser. (It’s Official Website Portal of UIDAI)
- In the UIDAI Portal, You can see “AADHAR SERVICES” Tab.
- In Aadhar Service Select Second Tab Written as “Verify Email/Mobile Number”.
- When you Click on that TAB. One New TAB will Open written as “Aadhaar Kiosk”. (Aadhaar Kiosk is Portal used to verify the email address and mobile number that has been declared during enrolment or latest successful processed update request, whichever is later.)
- Now in the Given Form Fill up Required Details Like In first Field ENTER YOUR 12 DIGIT ADHAR NUMBER.
- In 2nd Field Enter Security Code Given Above and Click on Verify.
So, If you have Provided Right Information Your Adhar Number Verification Done Successfully.
Why is Adhar Verification Necessary?
So, Many of you have Question that Why we have to Verify our Adhar Number after Getting Eadhar? It’s Valid Question but Here are Some Reason why You should Verify your Adhar Details.
- Aadhar Verification Process is Important in Order to Check Whether After Filling Aadhar Application Form That Adhar Card is Really Issue or Not.Aadhar Verification Process is Helpful In order to See the Details of Aadhar Holder like
- Residence Details of Aadhar Card Holder
- Gender and Other Details of Aadhar Holder.
- To See Whether Aadhar Number is Issue or not.
So, We hope You will Verify Your Adhar Card Number After Getting eadhar. In case If You are Facing any Problem Comment Below and We will GUIDE you to get your Adhar Verification Done.