PAN (Permanent Account Number) is the Most Important ID Proof for an Indian Citizen. PAN is Mandatory in TAX and other financial works.
Online PAN Card Application
PAN Card Application Process is easy. You can fill PAN card application Online via NSDL (National Securities Depository Limited) as well as offline. Here we first we will talk about PAN Card Application Process via Online and then Offline Method.
To Apply for PAN Card via Online Method Visit NSDL’s Online Serice website which is http://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/
- In the first step, Applicant needs to Fill out FORM 49A which is used for the allotment of a Permanent Account Number. You need to fill out Following details in FORM 49A Which are as follows:
- Assessing officer code, Full name, Abbreviation of the name, Other name, Gender, Date of birth, Father’s name, Address, Address of communication, Telephone number and email id, Status of the applicant, Registration number, Aadhaar number, Source of income, Representative Assessee, Documents submitted.
- Now on NSDL Site Click on “Apply for New PAN Card” after that In the given form you need to fill out Given details:
- Application Type
- Category (The applicant needs to choose between individual/association of persons/body of individuals/company/trust/limited liability partnership/firm/government/Hindu undivided family/artificial juridical person/local authority)
- Last Name, First Name, and Middle Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- After Filling all the details the applicant can submit the form. The applicant will receive a 15-digit acknowledgment number. The applicant must save and print the acknowledgment page to Check PAN Card status and TRACE his/her PAN Card.
Offline PAN Card Application Process
In the Online Process you have filled FORM 49A online but in the Offline process, you need to Download the Same form and need to submit the form at NSDL Office.
Along with the Form, Applicant needs to attach a Photograph with Address Proof ID.
After Submission of Application. The applicant will receive one Acknowledgement number which will be helpful in tracing your PAN Status online later.
PAN Application Fees
In order to get PAN Card Government will charge you a few Fees. Which will be paid Online and Offline both the way.
In Online method Once the details with the Form are submitted, you will be will redirect you to a payment gateway for payment of processing fee. The fee currently for new PAN applications is Rs.110 It includes Application fees of Rs.93 + 18% GST Charge. You can use Debit Card, Credit Card and internet banking to pay the fees. For offline, cheque or demand draft can be used.
PAN Acknowledgment Receipt
Once Application will be submitted. You will receive an acknowledge number which contains 15 Digits and with the help of this receipt you can check your PAN Card Status after 1 week at NSDL whether it’s dispatched or not.
Track PAN Application Status
After submitting PAN Card Application the officials will check and verify your form and all the details and It will take approximately 15 days to Get PAN Card at your Given address. The government, for its part, makes it easy for an applicant to track the application status. An applicant can track his/her PAN using 3 methods which are listed below:
Track PAN Using SMS
In this method Applicant needs to send one message to NSDL in Given Format:
NSDLPAN 15 Digit Acknowledgement Number
Applicant needs to send this Message to 57575. (In above example replace 15 digit Acknowledge Number with your Real 15 Digit Acknowledgement Number). After Sending Message applicant will receive response and details regarding their PAN Card details.
Track PAN Using Telephone Call
The applicant can also Call at 020-27218080 and provide their 15 Digit Acknowledgment Number to Trac PAN Application Status from NSDL.
Track PAN Online
Now Basically there are Two Portals which can give you information or let’s say Will provide you your PAN Status Online
- NSDL – National Securities Depository Limited
- UTIITSL – UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited
- National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) is an Indian central securities depository based in Mumbai. It was established on 8 November 1996 as the first electronic securities depository in India with national coverage based on a suggestion by a national institution responsible for the economic development of India.
- UTIITSL Established in 1993, UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Limited (UTIITSL), It is a Government-owned company that provides technology and outsourcing services to the Financial and Government sectors of India. UTIITSL is one of the largest Financial Service Providers in India – SEBI approved Category 1 – Registrar and Transfer Agent offering services to investors of Mutual Fund AMC, Bond/ Deposit/ shareholders of Corporate, Financial Institutions and Government Companies.
PAN CARD STATUS UTI
To Track PAN Card at UTI Visit Following URL – http://www.trackpan.utiitsl.com
You can See the Given Window:
In the Given Window enter your Application Coupon Number starting with U and after that enter the Captcha code given in the Box and Submit the form. After few seconds You can check your PAN Status if it’s generated. If your PAN hasn’t generated it Shows NO RECORD FOUND. In this case, wait for few days then check PAN status after week.
PAN Cars Status at NSDL
To trace PAN Card at NSDL Visit Following URL – https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
- In NSDL Portal. First Select PAN as Application type after that You have 2 option to Track your PAN Card by Application/Acknowledgement Number or by Name and Date of Birth. Choose one option and then Enter Captcha code and at the end Submit the Application.
- Within few seconds you will see one POP UP showing your PAN Card Application Status whether it’s generated or not.
So, The Process of PAN Card Application and Checking PAN Card Status is Simple and Easy but If you still have any doubts you can contact us without any hustle. we will be happy to help you.