- 1 Government of India Ministry of Railways Railway Recruitment Boards: Centralized Employment Notification CEN 02/2018
- 2 RRB Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Details
- 3 Application Fees for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
- 4 Selection Process for RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment
- 5 Posts For Railway Group D Under RRB Recruitment 2018
- 6 RRB Wise Railway Summary of Vacancies
- 7 Apply Online for RRB Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
- 8 RRB RECRUITMENT 2018 GROUP D APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- 9 RRB RECRUITMENT 2018 GROUP D APPLICATION CRITERIA
- 10 RRB RECRUITMENT GROUP D APPLICATION FEE
- 11 HOW TO APPLY FOR RRB GROUP D APPLICATION ONLINE
- 12 STEPS TO SUBMIT RRB GROUP D APPLICATION ONLINE
Railway Recruitment Board has released the Biggest Recruitment Drive in the History with more than 90,000 Vacancies on Different Categories including Bullet Train in 2018. Out of 90000 Railway Board indicates 62907 vacancies for various Grade IV posts in Level-1 of 7th CPC pay Commision. So, In this Post, you can Get Total Information Regarding All the RRB Recruitment Process, Syllabus, Exam Date and Expected Salaries.
Government of India Ministry of Railways Railway Recruitment Boards: Centralized Employment Notification CEN 02/2018
=> Recruitment for Various Posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)
=> CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No.02/2018
=> Date of publication: 10.02.2018. Date & Time of Closing:
12.03.2018 31.03.2018 up to 23.59 Hrs.
RRB Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 Details
Official Notification Release Date
10th Feb 2018
Online application will start from
28th Feb 2018 (Revised)
Last Date of the Application Form
31st March 2018 (New Extended Date)
Last Date of the Online Payment
31st March 2018 (Revised)
Last Date of the SBI Challan Payment
31st March 2018
Last Date of the Post Office Challan Payment
31st March 2018
Release of Admit cards
Will be updated soon
Official Website of RRB Board
Educational Qualification Railway Group D 2018
- The Ministry of Indian Railways has made the few changes in the education qualification for the candidates. Lately, the candidates were in peer pressure regarding the eligibility criteria’s of having both ITI and 10th passed certificate. As per the latest news from RRB, ITI Qualification is now made optional. The candidate can either have passed 10th (Matriculation) with ITI or without ITI.
Application Fees for RRB Group D Recruitment 2018
- The Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- for (UR & OBC)
- The Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ PWD/ Female/ Transgender/ Minorities/ Economically backward class are required to pay Rs. 250/-
NOTE:- For UR & OBC Candidate RRB will Refund you Rs.400/- and For Other Category Students RRB will Refund full FEE Amount after the Examination
Selection Process for RRB Group D 2018 Recruitment
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and
- Document Verification after the declaration of result.
Posts For Railway Group D Under RRB Recruitment 2018
- Helper-II (Mech)
- Helper-II (S&T)
- Helper-II (Elect)
- Gr. ‘D’ (Store)
- Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.)
Exam Pattern of Railway Group D RRB Recruitment 2018
|Arithmetic Ability||25||90 minutes|
RRB Wise Railway Summary of Vacancies
Apply Online for RRB Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
|RRB Ahmedabad Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Ajmer Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Allahabad Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Bangalore Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Bhopal Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Bhubaneshwar Group D Application||Apply Here|
|RRB Bilaspur Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Chandigarh Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Chennai Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Guwahati Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Kolkata Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Mumbai Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Patna Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Ranchi Group D Application Form||Apply Here|
|RRB Secunderabad Group D Application||Apply Here|
RRB RECRUITMENT 2018 GROUP D APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates should ensure that they possess/fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post(s) as on the closing
date for submitting an application.CANDIDATES WAITING FOR RESULTS OF PRESCRIBED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION SHOULD NOT APPLY.
1) Applications are to be submitted ONLINE through RRB websites ONLY listed at Para 20.0 of this CEN. One application ONLY is required to be submitted to the selected RRB for all its notified posts in this CEN. Candidates can apply to only one RRB. Any attempt to submit more than one application by a candidate against this CEN shall result in disqualification and debarment.
2) Eligibility of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE Application. Candidates need NOT send printouts of application or Certificates or copies to RRBs concerned by post. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith.
3) Candidates are required to go through the vacancy table, ascertain their eligibility and then exercise options for
the RRBs and post(s) within the RRB chosen as per their eligibility. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final.
4) Candidates must ensure that they fulfill the prescribed medical standards for the post(s) they are opting for.
Candidates who are found medically unsuitable for the opted post(s) shall not be given any alternative appointment.
5) Scale of pay: Level 01 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of ₹18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time.
6) Age (as on 01.07.2018): 18 – 31 Years
7) Stages of Exam: There shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates qualified in the CBT shall have to undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Marks will be normalized in the CBT.
8) Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers in the CBT. 1/3rd of the marks allotted
for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
9) Electronic gadgets like Mobile phones, Bluetooth, pen drive, laptops, calculators, wrist watches or any other communication devices or pen/pencil are strictly NOT allowed inside the exam hall. Any infringement of this
instruction shall entail summary rejection besides legal action including debarment from future examinations.
10) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones etc. to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
11) Candidates should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id and keep them active for the entire duration of recruitment as RRBs shall send all recruitment related communications only through SMS and email till the recruitment is completely over. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage.
12) Before filling up of the online application, candidates are advised to thoroughly read the entire instructions and
information in the CEN available on the websites of RRBs. Candidates are advised to visit only official websites of the RRBs indicated at Para 20.0 of this CEN and be very cautious about fake websites and job racketeers.
RRB RECRUITMENT 2018 GROUP D APPLICATION CRITERIA
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
(ii) A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the
examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate
has been issued to him by the Government of India.
RRB RECRUITMENT GROUP D APPLICATION FEE
a. ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards up to
12.03.2018 31.03.2018 till 22.00 Hrs.
b. OFFLINE fee payment through
i. SBI Bank Challan Payment mode closes on 12.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of SBI.
ii. Post Office Challan Payment mode closes on 10.03.2018 at 13.00 Hrs in any branch of computerized Post Office.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RRB GROUP D APPLICATION ONLINE
Candidates can apply for vacancies of anyone RRB only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRB Recruitment and RRB Group D Admit Card will be available soon before the exam.
a) Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the CEN 2/2018 Link on the RRB website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the notification correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
b) Scanned documents JPEG format to be kept ready before filling the application In order to ensure speedy filling up of the application by the candidates, they should keep the following documents ready in digital form before logging in to the application page.
Candidate Photograph in color: JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking free travel pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB
Scribe Photograph in color (Wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB
c) Check RRB Wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the Vacancy Table in this CEN to ascertain the vacancies notified against all RRBs for their qualification and ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill in the online application is having vacancy for their qualification and community/category subject to eligibility in terms of age and medical standards. Further for identifying RRB wise vacancies dynamically as per their eligibility Click on the CEN 2/2018 Vacancy table and follow as below:
i) The first table shows the RRB wise summary of vacancy of posts to have a glimpse of vacancy scenario in all RRBs.
ii) Further to ascertain the comprehensive details of vacancy of all the posts notified against an RRB, the candidate may select the RRB from the drop-down list of RRBs from search menu and can view the vacancies of all the notified posts against the Railway attached to that RRB.
iii) After scrutinizing the vacancy details, candidates may decide the RRB for which they wish to apply duly ensuring that vacancy exists for their qualification and community/PWD/ExSM category. Once the RRB has been selected and registration is completed, change of RRB will not be permitted under any circumstances. Candidates are further advised to visit the website(s) of RRBs frequently to get the latest information on various stages of recruitment process or any changes about this notification. The onus is on the candidates to prove with valid documents that all the information submitted by them in the ONLINE application is true.
STEPS TO SUBMIT RRB GROUP D APPLICATION ONLINE
Click on the “New Registration” link on the home page of the Online Registration portal of CEN 2/2018 for the recruitment of various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay matrix and carry out the following:-
a. Confirm that you have read and understood the instructions clearly by clicking the checkbox.
b. Select the RRB to which you would like to apply. Please be aware that, RRB once selected cannot be changed after registration.
c. Registration Details: Enter your name, Date of Birth and Father’s name as per para 1.7 of General Instruction, Mother’s name, Aadhar number, State, SSLC/Matric Roll number, Year of passing SSLC/MATRIC, mobile number and email-id and then submit for registration. Candidates with ITI/NAC qualification alone can enter Roll number/year of passing for ITI/NAC qualification instead of SSLC/Matric. Before submitting for registration, ensure and confirm that all the information furnished above are correct as the details furnished for registration cannot be changed later. Please note that the email ID used for the registration must be yours and unique. Also, note that both the
email and mobile number will be verified during the Online application process with an OTP.
d. Verification of email ID and mobile number through OTP: On submitting the Registration details, an OTP will be sent to your email and another OTP to your mobile number. Click on the “Verify through OTP” link on the Home page of the online registration portal and enter the OTP received your email and the OTP received on your mobile in the respective fields. You can proceed with the registration only by entering both the OTPs, Hence it is advised to ensure that the email id and mobile number is entered correctly during the Registration.
On verification of both the email id and mobile number, a unique registration number is generated for the candidate. Candidate should note and preserve their registration number for later reference during the recruitment process and RRB will not entertain any request seeking registration number. Candidates can proceed with the online application by clicking on the “Candidate Login” link on the home page using the registration number.
e. In the Part 1 of the application page, provide the details of Educational qualification, Community, Gender, Religion, ExSM, PWD, CCAA, Minority, Economically backward class, Age relaxation eligibility category as applicable and other details.
f. On completion of application details as above, the candidate will be directed to the payment page to choose payment mode i.e Bank(online-net banking/credit card/debit card & offline-Challan) or Post Office- Challan as explained in para 7.1 and complete the payment process. Please note the last date and time specified for each mode of payment and submit the application well in time.
g. In case of online payment, you will be automatically directed to Part II of application for filling up additional details. Those paying through Bank-offline mode, the payment confirmation may take about an hour and hence they have to again login after 60 minutes and look for confirmation of payment status. The time period for payment confirmation shall vary from 24hrs to 48 hrs in case of Post Office payment. On getting the confirmation status, the candidate can start filling Part II of the application.
Candidates eligible for examination fee refund should provide the details of the beneficiary account in which they
would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary name, Bank name, Account Number and IFSC Code in the
h. In the Part II application page, fill in details of:
Set priority/preferences for posts: If the candidate is eligible for more than one post based on his educational qualification and other details furnished, he/she must set the priority/preferences for the posts. The list of posts (in the selected RRB) for which a candidate is eligible will be displayed. The candidates can set their priority/preferences by clicking on the “Set Priority” button for the various posts that they are eligible for, in the RRB they are applying to. The candidates can fill in the preferences for all the posts listed, or a few of them as per their choice. But at least one preference must be given.