Search AP ratio card details by name : A ration card is the government document issued under the authority of Andhra Pradesh government as per public distribution system. It is issued for the purchase of essential goods at a fair price. People below the poverty line, above the poverty line, and antyodaya families can apply for ration card. It is very useful documents for every Indian citizen because people can buy essential home commodities at the government-subsidized rate. Now, it is used as address identity proof for most of Indians. You can check whether you have a ration card in your name or by search AP ratio card details by name on the official website.
Families below the poverty line are entitled to Blue ration card. Under this, people below the poverty line can avail special subsidies. Another kind of ration card is a temporary card that needs to be updated after some period. It is issued for the relief purpose of average people.
What You Need a Ration Card?
People apply for the ration card at circle office of Andhra Pradesh for which you require passport size photographs of the head of the family that is attested by the gazetted officer of his area—MLA, MP, municipal councilor, residence proof, and surrender and detection certificate of previous ration card. Some people apply for duplicate ration card when they have their existing ration card. Hence, search for AP ration card details by name on the official website to avoid forgery.
From Where You Can Search And Download Ration Card
Andhra Pradesh ration card can be downloaded from the official website http://www.apcivilsupplies.gov.in. People of AP can get their ration card by downloading it from AP’s civil supplies department. Ration card is authorized document issued by the government to the people who are eligible for it. People will get the oil, pulse, rice, wheat, sugar, and kerosene on ration at a reasonable price.
The scheme of providing ration on this card is providing livelihood to the people in less price compared to the market price. It is prepared with the size A4 that is folded. Now, the government is providing chip-enabled ration card to stop forgery. The card comes with the family member photograph and that quantity decides the amount of ration they require in their family
Benefits of Having Ration Card In Andhra Pradesh
All the candidates who have ration card are getting daily required food material in a very reasonable rate—they are eligible to purchase the cooking oil, wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene oil, pulses, and other necessary items. Capable candidate can learn how to search AP ration card details by name on the website http/:www.apcivilsupplies.gov.in. This is an official portal where you can search your ration card, apply for it and get other information regarding present ration card. Also, you can learn how to do modification to the present card from this website. Here are details of Andhra Pradesh Ration card
- Organization name of ration card supplier—National food security card
- State –Andhra Pradesh
- Notification status is Available
- Portal address—https://epds.ap.gov.in
- Customer care number—1967
Search Ration Card Details by Name
Apart from the original website of Andhra Pradesh ration card, you can access its information from consumer affairs, food, and civil supplied website. In order to get the ration card info from the website, you just need to login to the website where you need to provide the username and password to fetch the correct info.
- The department of civil supplies can download key registers and its reports at http://icfs.ap.gov.in
- The service is named as Integrated Survey Information System.
- For guests or person who is not registered with the website can access it as Guest. Just enter the Guest in place of username and guest123 password to access the website
The ration card is of two types—white and pink card. The white card is issued to the person having annual income 11,000 or less. The pink is issued to the person having annual income 11,000 INR or more. Moreover, the new card is given by the MRO when the district collector approves it after doing a proper inquiry of application. The details on the card are a serial number, card number, cardholder name, door no, occupation, annual income. Check the ration card detail on the website.
- Visit the official website of consumer affairs, food, and civil supplies website to fetch the data.
- Now go to the ‘analyze report’ > ration card > key register abstract report (WAP, YAP, AAP) or anything that you require.
- Now you have come to the page where you need to select the version. Here the previous version means old month and latest version means current month. Select the district of which you want to fetch data.
- Now select the manual/municipality with shop number details FP shop No.
- Then search for ration card number. The search would be easier if you download the search result in excel or PDF sheet.
Documents Needed For Ration Card Registration
To search AP ration card details by name, first, you need to register online for ration card. Here are steps for registration:
- Visit the official website of AP civil supplies
- Now click on the registration option on the Home page
- Fill the form with the reliable information
- You will receive the user name and password. Not it down for future use
- Now fill the application accurately
- Choose the AAY, BPL, or APL card type
- Fill the required details like gas connection—company name, connection status, and consumer number.
- Later upload the passport size photograph of a family with the name of family head on the application form.
- Upload other documents that satisfy your photograph and identification
- You can apply for old canceled or surrendered ration card
- Upload the residence certificate of permanent address and local address proof.
If you want to be clear regarding the application process, follow this process above mentioned. For search AP ration card details by name—visit the https://epds.ap.gov.in portal.