Smart way to download Aadhar card and search : Have you lost your Aadhar number and would like to download by using name and date of birth, if it is here are the simplest ways for you to download your Aadhar card by using name and date of birth.
Aadhar card is the unique identification authority of India which was formed by the GOI in the year of 2009. And it’s needed in all our registered activities like bank account opening, school details and purchasing gadgets and applying loan and it is needed in maximum number of activities. So, having Aadhar with us is very essential. In such term, if we had lost our Aadhar card, don’t get worry because in this article you can get clear steps to get your Aadhar card back by using your complete name and date of birth.
Smart way to download Aadhar card and search
Follow the given steps to get your Aadhar card back by using your name and date of birth:
- Step one: Go to the official website address
- Step two: fill your complete name and date of birth, email-id if you have given
- Step three: click one time password
- Step four: Enter the received OTP and verify the OTP
- Step five: go to official website address to fill your received Aadhar Number
- Step six: Enter your Aadhar number
- Step seven: click onetime password
- Step eight : enter the OTP in the click on option (“Validate and download”)
- Step nine: type password and get your E-Adhaar PDF file
Step: 1 go to the official website address (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find.uid_eid)
To get back your Aadhar card by using name and date of birth, first you have to enter into the official website address which has given as a link. By clicking this link you can enter into the official website address.
Step two: After entering into the official website address, you have to fill your information, like your complete name and mobile number and e-mail id.
Step three: After entering your information it is necessary to go for the option of send one time password. This option is available on the right side screen, while you are working in that form, see the option and click send one time password.
Step four: once you click the send one time password option it reaches to your registered mobile number, once you received your one time password and then start to type the one time password in the working area which is available in the top right side screen. After entering your received OTP start to do verify the OTP. After verifying the OTP number your Aadhar number would be reached to your mobile number.
Step five: Go to official website address and start to fill your complete details like, your name, Aadhar number, mobile number and all the required details. Use this address to give your details (eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in)
Step six: once you entered into the official website address start to type your Aadhar number while typing makes it sure that you have typed the given Aadhar number.
Step seven: after giving your Aadhar number go to the option of click one time password button and wait about to 5 minutes. Because people are applying for the Aadhar due to rush it takes time to get one time password. If you would like to do it within a short period of time then it is best for you to start the work at early morning, like 8.00 a.m this is the best time for you to do the work fast. And while you are clicking the one time password option the new window would appear and ask about the mobile number confirmation.
Step eight: enter the OTP number which is reached to your mobile number and start to do the process of “download and validate“option. Once it is done then you have to type the password to download your Aadhar card. The password is the first four alphabets of your name use uppercase and type your birth of year. And finally your Aadhar card is ready to download.
Keys to follow for the best downloading
- To download the Aadhar by using name and date of birth you have to follow the above given steps appropriately and keep patience. Becuase when maximum people working in same website it takes time for the uploading and downloading process.
- Know the official address perfectly and type the website address as it is given in the link. When people are trying to do the work by own they do commit small mistakes which is not taking them to reach the destination. So, doing with patience is most important.
- In order to get the Aadhar number you are expected to type your name in the displaying form. During the time enter your full name how it is exactly available in the government records. This would help you to get your work done within short span of time.
- When are you going with the option of click one time password wait for the OTP to reach your mobile number. Make it sure your mobile not in the dying mode. If it is charge and go with the procedure.
- Make it sure while going for Aadhar card downloading by using name and date of birth
You could use one time password option twice. The first one is to get your number by giving your details like name and date of birth. Second one, after receiving the Aadhar number for the download purpose you are going with one time password option, and, this time you could download your E-Aadhar successfully.
- During day time maximum people would go with the procedure of downloading Aadhar Number in the official website address. So that, keep patience to get it done your work with perfection.
Important steps to download your Aadhar card:
After following all the steps and instructions it is very important to know how to download it from website. After entering the OTP number, the verification would be done. Once it is over, then you are expected to type the password to download the Aadhar number. Every Aadhar number has its password. To maintain the authentication it has been followed by government.
Use first four alphabets your name in capital letter and year of birth. Now your E-Aadhar is ready to download.