- 1 Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
- 2 IMPORTANT LINKS OF UIDAI
- 2.1 Check Aadhar Card Status Online
- 2.2 Click Here
- 2.3 Get Aadhar Card Number
- 2.4 Click Here
- 2.5 Download e-Adhar Card (Using EID/UID)
- 2.6 Click Here
- 2.7 Download Adhar Card by Name
- 2.8 Click Here
- 2.9 Download Aadhar Enrollment Form
- 2.10 Hindi Gujarati
- 2.11 Kannada Marathi
- 2.12 Punjabi Tamil
- 2.13 Adhar card Data Update/Correction Form
- 2.14 Click Here
- 2.15 Update Adhar Card Online
- 2.16 Click Here
- 2.17 Official Website of UIDAI
- 2.18 Click Here
- 3 CHECK ADHAR CARD STATUS ONLINE
- 4 GET AADHAAR ON MOBILE NUMBER
- 5 DOWNLOAD E-ADHAR USING EID/UID NUMBER
- 6 Retrieve your Lost EID/UID
- 7 Verify Aadhar Card at UIDAI
- 8 Aadhar Correction/Updating Process Online/Offline
In this Post, We have Gathered all the Direct Download Links Related to UIDAI, Aadhar card Status, Download Aadhar Card, Aadhar Correction Process, Aadhar Update Status and Aadhar Enrollment Form in Different Languages (Total-6). It will Directly Navigate you to Official Portals and Website.
Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)
Check Aadhar Card Status, Adhar Card Update/Correction, Download Aadhar Card 2017
Download Aadhar Card Process
Aadhar Card Correction/Update Process
UIDAI Aadhar Card Are Now Available For Download.
IMPORTANT LINKS OF UIDAI
Check Aadhar Card Status Online
Get Aadhar Card Number
Download e-Adhar Card (Using EID/UID)
Download Adhar Card by Name
Download Aadhar Enrollment Form
Adhar card Data Update/Correction Form
Update Adhar Card Online
Official Website of UIDAI
CHECK ADHAR CARD STATUS ONLINE
If you have Enroll for Aadhar Card then the next step should be Adhar card Status Check. After Checking Adhar Card status you can Download Softcopy of Adhar also known as EADHAR untill You didn’t get your Original Adhar Copy via Post. Follow the Simple Process to Check your Adhar Status:
- Go Through this Link -> https://resident.uidai.net.in/check-aadhaar-status
- In the Given Page Enter Your Enrollment ID Number (Given in the Adhar Slip at the Time of Registration)
- Now Enter the Security Code given in the Box In front of you and Click on Check Status.
Now, If your Aadhar Card has Generated then You can see your Adhar Status but If your Aadhar Form is on Process then You have to Wait for few more days.(Check Full Method HERE.)
GET AADHAAR ON MOBILE NUMBER
In Order to get Aadhar Card Number on Mobile first you have to fill up the Aadhar Enrollment form that is given in Above table. (Select form of your Local Language or you can fill up general form in English). Follow this Simple process to get Aadhar Card Number on your Register Mobile Number.
NOTE:- You can get your Aadhar Card Number on your REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER ONLY. DON’T USE ANY OTHER NUMBER.
- Go to the Official Portal of UIDAI Which is -> https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
- In the First, Box Enter your 14 Digit EID Number (EX. 1234/12345/12345) and Date and Time Given in your Aadhar Enrollment Slip(Ex. (dd/mm/yyyy mm:ss)) in Second Box.
- In the Next Box Enter your Register Mobile Number only.
- Enter Security Code also known as Captcha in Next Box and Click on “SEND ONE TIME PASSWORD”.
NOTE:- You will receive one Code on Your Register Mobile Number which is OTP and only Valid for 30 Minutes.
- Enter the OTP/6 Digit Number in the Box Given Right Side and Click on Submit.
That’s it! If your Aadhar has Processed at UIDAI then You will get your Aadhar Card Number at your Registered Mobile Number within Few Minutes.
DOWNLOAD E-ADHAR USING EID/UID NUMBER
We Assume that You have Checked your Adhar card status and It’s generated, Now it’s time to Download your Eaadhar (Digital Aadhar Card). It’s Valid ID Proof in all the Official Process and you can get one from UIDAI. Follow the given process to Download E-aadhar:
- Go through the following Link -> https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Select EID (Enrollment ID) Option.
- Enter your Enrollment ID Number (14 Digit Given in Aadhar Enrollment Slip)
- In next Box Enter your Full Name As per Enrollment Form.
- Enter Your PINCODE. (6 Digit)
- For Verification Enter the Image Text in Given Box.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number and Click on”GET ONE TIME PASSWORD”.
- You will receive the password on your Registered Mobile Number via a text message. Enter that OTP and click on ‘Validate and Download’.
- Save your Eaadhar PDF on your Laptop/Mobile Phone.
NOTE:- THE PASSWORD TO OPEN EADHAR PDF IS YOUR 6 DIGIT AREA PINCODE.
Later You can Print your E-adhar for Furthur Use (For Detail Process CLICK HERE)
Retrieve your Lost EID/UID
If you have Lost your EID/UID Number and still want to download your e-adhar then Follow this simple steps to Download your adhar card by Name:
- Open this Link in your Browser -> https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- In the first, You have to Select whether you want to Retrieve your Lost UID Number or EID Number.
- After Selecting Appropriate option Enter your Full name in the given box.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Enter your Register Mobile Number.
- In last enter Security got and click on “SEND ONE TIME PASSWORD”.
- Now You will receive 6 digit Code, enter the same in the Extreme Right side Box(See above Image for Reference) and Click on “Verify OTP”.
After few Minutes you will get our Lost EID/UID Number on your Registered Mobile Number. (For Detailed Procedure Follow This Post)
Verify Aadhar Card at UIDAI
After Downloading Aadhar Card it is Mandatory to Verify Your Aadhar Details at UIDAI. Aadhar Verification is Necessary to check aadhar holder details. By this Method You can Verify your Aadhar Number, Your Mobile Number along with Email Address. The Process is Simple:
- Go through this Link -> www.uidai.gov.in in
- Now Select “AADHAR SERVICES” Tab.
- In Aadhar Service Select First Tab Written as “Verify Aadhar Number”.
- When you Click on that TAB. One New TAB will Open written as “Aadhaar Kiosk”.
- Now in the Given Form Enter your Aadhar Number.
- In 2nd Field, Enter Security Code Given Above and Click on Verify.
For More detailed Process You Refer This Post.
Aadhar Correction/Updating Process Online/Offline
If you receive your Aadhar Card with Wrong Details in Name, DOB, Mobile Number and Address then It’s Necessary to do Aadhar Correction. you can do aadhar correction via Online and Offline also. Follow this Steps for aadhar updating process:
- Online Aadhar Correction Process has 4 Steps to Follow.
- Login with Your Aadhar Number at SSUP (Aadhar Self Service Update Portal) -> https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- Select Your Data Update Request (Name, Surname, DOB, Mobile Number, Address)
- Upload Documents (For Complete List of Required Documents Read This Post)
- Last Step is BPO Service Provider Selection.
- Aadhar Correction Offline Process need to Download Aadhar Correction Form and Send it to UIDAI Main Offices.
NOTE:- We Recommend you to Go with Online Method to Update your Aadhar card because it’s Fast and Easy.
For Detail Procedure Read This Post.
So, We try to Cover all the Aspects related to aadhar card. If you still find an issue in given methods feel free to Contact us and Don’t Forget to Share this Post.