Government of India has implemented a new and innovative system of identification called as aadhar card or unique identification number (UID). Now, it is catering all the need of identification such as—address proof, photo proof, name, and date of birth proof. It is required in all banks, PAN card is not attaching with Aadhar card. This card is available online on the website UIDAI India. You can visit the website to Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth.
It provide safety and security to the nation and they can roam anywhere in Indian using aadhar card as their identification number. However, it is not valid outside India. Indian government in 2009 formed the unique identification authority of India for aadhar card. It main aim is to gather every citizen’s bio-metric and demographic details.
How to Download Aadhar Card?
One can download the aadhar card by the following method. The main thing you require is either your aadhar card number or 14-digits enrolment number. Moreover, there are other details required such as aadhar card download by name and date of birth, using UID or EID numbers.
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date Of Birth
In case, you forgot your aadhar number and enrolment number, you can download the e-aadhar card online by using only name and date of birth. By using name and DOB, the UIDAI retrieves the details about the aadhar card or UID number.
- Visit the official website of the aadhar card https://www.uidai.gov.in/
- This is place where you will retrieve the lost aadhar number and EID
- Fill the complete name along with the registered mobile number or registered email address for safety purpose.
- Click on the send One Time Password
- Now enter the OTP received on the mobile phone number and click on the verify OTP button.
- A message on the screen of the website will appear indicating that the aadhar number is send to the registered mobile number.
- After you receive the UID and EID number on the device, go the UIDAI website on the e-Aadhar page
- Select the enrolment ID or aadhar number from the option
- Fill the aadhar number/enrolment number, complete name, pin code address, and captcha code
- Again click on the send OTP button
- You will receive the OTP number on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP on the required field and click on validate and download button.
This is entire process of download of the aadhar card in PDF form through name and date of birth. Now, this was the case when the user knows the aadhar card number. What if user forgets the enrolment number? In this event aadhar card download by name and date of birth without enrolment number, is not possible.
- Visit the UIDAI, the official website of government of India
- Find aadhar online service on the website and click on the ‘retrieve lost and UID/EID’
- Choose the option ‘receive the lost EID’
- Fill the complete name, email address or contact number, and security code given below and click on the generate OTP button
- The OTP will send to the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP on the given field and verify the mobile number by clicking the validate button
- After the verification with OTP, you will receive the enrolment number on the mobile phone through SMS or you will receive email on the registered email address
Download the aadhar card by using the aadhar card number
It is easiest method to download the aadhar card by using the aadhar card number because using this number, the website already has complete information about you and you do not need to verify yourself on every step to download the e-aadhar card.
- Again visit the aadhar card’s official website and click on the download aadhar card
- The applicant will redirect the-https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in/
- You will witness the new window with dialog box appear stating that enter the password to open the PDF file containing the e-aadhar card
- Choose the aadhar, if you remember the aadhar card number
- Fill the form with aadhar card number, name, pin code address, and security text
- Hit the OTP button and receive the OTP on the registered mobile number to authenticate the contact number.
- Fill the received OTP in the required field and click on the validate and download button to download the e-Aadhar as PDF file
- Password will be required to open the file
- The password can be pin code of the area, first 4 letter of the name combined with birth year
- To read the PDF file, you must have adobe reader in the computer to read the file
- Once the file is open on the compute, take the print out of the aadhar card on photo paper. The e-version of aadhar card is valid and acceptable everywhere.
Why password is needed to open the aadhar card PDF
Aadhar card download by name and date of birth requires password because aadhar card keeps the track of personal data so that no one can access it on the website. In case, you lost your aadhar card and someone try to access the data on the official website. That is why UIDAI keep aadhar card in password protected file. In fact, the OTP is send to the mobile number ensures the authentication of legitimate person accessing the account.
Now how to open the password protected file—there are two methods mentioned above. One is punching the pin code of the area and another is typing 4-initial letters of the name along with year of birth without any space. There are few points to remember such as—you cannot aadhar card download by name and date of birth without mobile number registered with the aadhar card. OTP is required to download the file so that you can download your aadhar card online as much time you want.