The government of India has implemented an innovative system of identification called Aadhaar Card or Unique Identification Number (UID). It comprises all the need of identification such as— address proof, photo proof, name, and date of birth proof. It is required in all banks and has a lot of benefits. In this article, we will see how we can get a UIDAI card via Name and DOB. Also, you will see much more stuff in this blog – Stay tuned!
It provides safety and security to the nation and they can roam anywhere in Indian using aadhar card as their identification number.
However, it is not valid outside India. The Indian government in 2009 formed the unique identification authority of India for aadhar card. Its main aim is to gather every citizen’s biometric and demographic details.
How to Download Aadhaar Card?
One can download the aadhaar card by the following method. The main thing you require is either your aadhar card number or 14-digits enrollment number.
Moreover, there are other details required such as aadhaar card download by name and date of birth, using UID – Unique Identity number or EID Enrollment Identity Number.
Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date Of Birth
In case, you forgot your aadhar number and enrollment number, you can download the eaadhaar card online by using only name and date of birth. By using name and DOB, the UIDAI retrieves the details about the aadhaar card or UID number.
- Visit the official website of the Aadhar card https://www.uidai.gov.in/
- This is the place where you will retrieve the lost aadhar number and EID
- Fill the complete name along with the registered mobile number or registered email address for safety purpose.
- Click on the send One Time Password
- Now enter the OTP received on the mobile phone number and click on the verify OTP button.
- A message on the screen of the website will appear indicating that the aadhar number is sent to the registered mobile number.
- After you receive the UID and EID number on the device, go the UIDAI website on the e-Aadhar page
- Select the enrollment ID or aadhar number from the option
- Fill the aadhar number/enrollment number, complete name, pin code address, and captcha code
- Again click on the send OTP button
- You will receive the OTP number on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP on the required field and click on validate and download button.
This is the entire process of download of the aadhar card in PDF form through name and date of birth. Now, this was the case when the user knows the aadhaar card number. What if the user forgets the enrollment number? In this event, Aadhar Card Download by Name and Date of Birth without enrollment number is not possible.
- Visit the UIDAI, the official website of the government of India
- Find aadhar online service on the website and click on the ‘retrieve lost and UID/EID’
- Choose the option ‘receive the lost EID’
- Fill the complete name, email address or contact number, and security code given below and click on the generate OTP button
- The OTP will send to the registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP on the given field and verify the mobile number by clicking the validate button
- After the verification with OTP, you will receive the enrollment number on the mobile phone through SMS or you will receive email on the registered email address
Download Card Number
It is the easiest method to download e aadhar card by using the aadhaar card number because using this number, the website already has complete information about you and you do not need to verify yourself on every step to download the e-aadhaar card.
Steps to Follow
- Visit the aadhar card’s official website and click on the download aadhar card
- You will see the new window with dialogue box appear stating that enter the password to open the PDF file containing the e-aadhar card
- Choose the aadhar, if you remember the aadhar card number
- Fill the form with an aadhar card number, name, pin code address, and security text
- Hit the OTP button and receive the OTP on the registered mobile number to authenticate the contact number.
- Fill the received OTP in the required field and click on the validate and download button to download the e-Aadhar as PDF file
- Password will be required to open the file
- The password can be pin code of the area, first 4 letters of the name combined with the birth year
- To read the PDF file, you must have adobe reader in the computer to read the file
- Once the file is open on the computer, take the print out of aadhaar on photo paper. The e-version of aadhar card is valid and acceptable everywhere.
Password Aadhar PDF
Aadhar card download by name and date of birth requires a password because aadhar card keeps the track of personal data so that no one can access it on the website. In case, you lost your aadhar here is a smart way to download and someone tries to access the data on the official website. That is why UIDAI keep aadhar card in password protected file. In fact, the OTP is sent to the mobile number ensures the authentication of a legitimate person accessing the account.
Now how to open the password-protected file—there are two methods mentioned above. One is punching the pin code of the area and another is typing 4-initial letters of the name along with a year of birth without any space.
To open Eaadhaar pdf file also known as soft-copy or e-version of aadhaar card, you have to unlock by a password that is really easy to fine… If your name is Prem Singh and birth year is 1990 then the password of this file is PREM1990. Yes, in case you have only three alphabets like JAY and birth date is 1996 then the aadhaar password will be JAY1996. Hope, now you can easily unlock your e-copy of aadhaar.
There are few points to remember such as—you cannot aadhar card download by name and date of birth without mobile number registered with the aadhar card. OTP is required to download the file so that you can download your aadhar card online as much time you want.
FAQ’s About Aadhaar Card
What is an Eaadhaar?
Eaadhaar is a soft-copy of aadhaar card that can be downloaded from the UIDAI website the only condition is that your aadhaar application should be approved. It’s worth is equal to the original card. All the guidelines you can find here Aadhaar Application Form. Also, you can see Aadhaar Payment Application
How to save my card from scammers?
Yes, its better to lock your biometrics. Follow here the procedures Lock and Unlock Aadhaar Biometric
How many time I can download E-aadhaar?
You can download as many times as you want. There are no restrictions for it.
What is the Validity of Aadhaar Card?
Its validity is for a lifetime.
How to verify Aadhaar information?
What is a Smart Aadhaar Card?
Avoid it – It is nothing but just a waste of money. A simple print-out is sufficient. Just laminate it with plastic if you like.
Why people are being scammed by aadhaar number?
It is because people share their OTP or Aadhaar number with passcodes & hence people use it to take the loan from banks or any other monetary transactions. Never share OTP & UIDAI passcode.
What is the difference between the Aadhaar Card & Udyog Aadhar?
Udyog Aadhar is mainly for business & Aadhaar Card is for identity.
How I can get Aadhaar card being an NRI or OIC?
Yes, you can get by following Aadhhar Card for NRI’s.
What is the fee of Aadhaar Card?
No fee is for Aadhaar Card, it’s totally free of cost.
What is mAadhaar?
mAadhaar is a mobile application for Aadhaar Card
What is UIDIA Helpline in case of any complaint?
You can find all information about UIDAI here UIDAI Helpline
How I can authenticate my Aadhaar so I can protect it from others?
You can authenticate aadhaar by following this link. Authenticate Aadhaar
Where I can find UIDAI Inquiry or Complaint numbers?
How to get Baal Aadhaar for Kids?
Yes, it’s rather easy, you can follow along this blog Get Baal Aadhaar
Where I can find new Aadhaar Payment Application?
You can find here in this blog Aadhaar Payment Application.
How to get Aadhaar for different states?
You can find Aadhaar Rajihstan here and likewise can download for other states.
What documents do I need for Aadhaar Card?
You need to follow the UIDAI documents requirements. Here is the List for Aadhaar Documents
What is Aadhaar Smart Card?
It’s nothing. Just a scam. Aadhaar Smart Demerits
What are Unknown Features about Aadhaar Card?
Yes, as per my points of view here is the list Aadhaar Card Unknow Features
May I find any guide for Aadhaar to learn easily about all this?
Yes, I have written an easy guide for my readers. Here you can find. Aadhaar Online Guide
What is Aadhaar PDF File PAssword?
Yes, it is easy to find. You can get it here Aadhaar PDF Password
How can I solve my OTP issues?
Yes, you can deal Aadhaar OTP problems. I wrote a blog here for you Aadhaar OTP Issues
What is Aadhaar Application Form?
Aadhaar Application form required core information for an identity to verify Sample Aahaar Form
How to get a Duplicate Eaadhaar Online & Offline?
Yes, you can get by following this link Duplicate Aadhaar Card