We know that Many People want to Know Aadhar Card Search by Name. The complete procedure about how they can Download their Aadhar Card or How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online after Filling up Aadhar Card Application Form? So, Your wait is Over. In this Post, We are Going to Discuss Everything about How you can Check your Aadhar Card Status Online Easily Without taking Anyone’s Help. To check your Aadhar Card Status You need only a few Things Like Your E Aadhar Number, Internet Connection, Registered Mobile Number that’s it.
As we all Know that Aadhar Card is Important ID Proof like PAN card and PASSPORT. In India Aadhar Card is 12 Digit Number and Identity Proof given by Government of India also Called as E-Aadhar. The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is a central government agency. Here is a Simple Process to Get Your Aadhar Card in Easy Steps.
- In the First Step Fill Up the Aadhar Application Form at Your Nearest Aadhar Card Kendra. (They will Give you Application Number after Filling up Application Form)
- Now You have your EID and Aadhar Number.
- In a Next Step Go to UIDAI Official Site HERE.
- Select Aadhar Number or EID then Enter Captcha.
- Then Click on Check Status and BOOM you will Get Your Aadhar Card Status.
Now, Let’s Discuss this Steps in Detail to How to Check Aadhar Card Status Online.
By Name Online
In this Section, You will Get to Know that how to check Adhaar Card Status / Enrollment, How to track Your Aadhar card Enrollment Status and How to check Adhaar card Status Online by Name and EID Number. If You want to check Your Aadhar Card Status, You can Go to https://www.uidai.gov.in/(Official Website).
Now, You can check Your Aadhar card Status either by Internet or SMS. If you want to get your Aadhar Card Status using these methods, You should have your Enrollment Number (EID) and Date/time of your Aadhar Enrollment Give in the Application Form.
By Enrollment Number
Now If you have Aadhar Number/Enrollment Number then Just Follow the Simple and Easy Steps given below.
- 1st – Step is to visit the UIDAI (unique identification authority of India) www.uidai.gov.in.
- Now in UIDAI Website Just look to your Bottom Left of the Web Page and you will see many options listed. You are now supposed to click on the “Check Aadhar Status” (SEE ABOVE IMAGE FOR REFERENCE) option that will Redirect you to Another Page.
- In the New Window You can see it Looks Like Above Image Put Your Enrollment ID in the EID Box and Your Date/time of enrollment in the next box (You will find enrollment Number and Date/time of enrollment on the slip given to you at the time of enrollment while filling up the Application Form at On of the Aadhar Card Kendra.)
- In the next step, You can see some Captcha Code. Now Fill up the Captcha Code Given in the Captcha Field. Put the text given in the image in the Box of Captcha.
- Now, After Filling up the Details Just Click on Check Status tab.
Check Aadhar Status Offline
If You Don’t have Internet Access or You are Living in a Rural Are Don’t worry You can Still Check your Aadhar Card Status by Sending Simple MESSAGE. To Check Aadhar Card Status by SMS You have to send an SMS or Message to UIDAI and You will get your adhaar status within a few seconds. Now follow the Simple Steps given Below to check Aadhar status by SMS in Offline Mode.
Here Note one Thing that You have to Send the SMS by Registered Mobile Number (Mobile Number that is Given by You at the Time of Filling up Aadhar Application Form).
Type SMS Like this: UID STATUS <Your 14-digit Enrollment Number (EID Number)>
Note: All letters Should be Capital with Proper SPACE
Send this SMS to 51969.
You will Recieve an SMS from UIDAI within a Minute.
After Sending the SMS to UIDAI in Respond of Send Message You will get a message like this: “Congratulations, Your adhaar Has been Generated by UIDAI and will be delivered soon.”
Sometimes, You will get a message like this: “Your aadhar is in Process”. Don’t worry It will take some time to generate Aadhar Number.
Status Online at Resident Portal
resident.uidai.net.in is the website of Government to check Aadhar Card Status and all updates about E-aadhar. It’s also Called Kiosk Desk. Follow this Simple Steps on this Website.
- In the First Step Go to resident.uidai.net.in website of Aadhar Card Portal. (SEE THE IMAGE. IT’s LOOK SIMILAR)
- Now Click on Check Aadhar Status BOX in the Middle Left Screen Option like Highlighted in the Below Image.
- After Clicking on Tab You will Redirect to Next Page Listed about Enrollment ID (EID) in the text box. Select EID Option.
- Now enter date and time of your enrollment which is specified in your Aadhar enrollment slip which you have got during the time if filling Aadhar Application Form.
- Now You can See some Combination of Words and Numbers. It’s called CAPTCHA CODE. Enter the Captcha Code in Box Given in the Image.
- After Filling up all Information Just Click on Check status button.
- After Clicking You will Get Your Aadhar Card Status.
Now you have Checked Your Aadhar Card Status. It’s time to Download E-adhar Card Online for that Read this Post until the End.
If you are unable to find the solution of your query then you can follow along with the below links or comment below;
- Aadhaa Status by Name and Pincode 0r Aadhaar by Name & Pincode
- Aadhaar Card Status by Name Only
- Aadhaar Status at Official Site
- Aadhaar Status Online Check
- Aadhaar Card for Indian Citizens
- Download and Print Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar Status for Indian Citizens
- Aadhaar Card Download & Status Check
- Aadhaar Status Check Online