Aadhar Card Toll-Free Customer Care Number
Hi guys, Welcome back to Aadhar Help Guide Blog. We aim to provide you all the answer of your queries and questions regarding aadhar card like Aadhar Enrollment Process, Steps to Download Eaadhar, Aadhar Correction process and Track Aadhar Card online but sometimes as you know that there are few questions that we can’t answer because we are not UIDAI officials. In order to find the answer of your questions we are going to provide you Aadhar Card Toll-Free Customer Care Number.
Aadhar Card Toll-Free Customer Care Number is One of aadhar services where you get almost all the answers of your queries and Problems.
Here are some official details that you might need to know regarding UIDAI and Aadhar project Headquarter.
UIDAI – Aadhar Card Customer Care Number: 1800-300-1947
UIDAI – Aadhar Card Customer Care Email ID: Help@uidai.gov.in
Address of UIDAI Headquarter – Government of India (GoI)
3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001
UIDAI has avail the facility in of Aadhar Customer Care Number in different languages like Hindi, Kannada, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi and Bengali.
When Aadhar Customer Care numbers are helpful?
There are some instances where you need to contact aadhar customer care number and those redresals are as follows:
- If you wish to know your aadhar application status whether it’s processed or not then you can contact them.
- If you lost your aadhar card you can ask UIDAI officials to retrieval process and they will surely guide you.
- If you mistakenly provided Wrong Name, Address, Date of birth, or mobile number then you can call Aadhar Customer care number for further assistant. You can also get the complete Aadhar Correction process in this blog if you search for that.
- If you wish to download Duplicate aadhar card then Aadhar helpline centre is there for your survival.
Unknown Aadhar Card Features
In the end We would like to show you some of the great aadhar card features so that If you haven’t enrolled for Aadhar Card then You need to do it as soon as possible.
- 12 Digit Aadhar Numbers are Unique for every aadhar holders.
- Aadhar Numbers are generated Randomly
- Aadhar is all in one ID proof which contains Name, Address, Surname, Address, Date of birth, Mobile Number, Fingerprints etc
- The UID architecture is open and scalable.
- Aadhar has required in many government policies like LPG subsidy and few Pradhan Mantri Yojanas.