After Banning Rs.500 and 1000 Notes, Indian Citizen Suffers a lot to transfer and Money Withdraw from one account to another. So, to minimize this Problem Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched BHIM. Indian PM Launched Bharat Interface for Money BHIM UPI Application to make India Cashless. UPI Simple Means United Payments Interface.
- 1 How To Install BHMI UPI APP
- 2 How to Transfer/Receive Money Using BHIM App?
- 3 List Of Available Banks On BHIM App
- 4 BHIM App Features
- 5 FAQ’s
Read More: How to Link Aadhaar with Other Cards
According to PM, BHIM UPI App is trusted government official application on which you can completely depend on without thinking any Problem. BHIM – Bharat Interface for Money – is named after Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, said the PM, and is positioned to play a big role in the government’s push for digital transactions in future. one of the Best Advantage of BHIM UPI is BHIM allows customers to transact electronically without having to use a credit or debit card, or by creating and storing a mobile wallet like Paytm and PayU.
In his Speech on FRIDAY PM Modi Address that BHIM UPI is Specially Design for Dalit and Poor People of India to Transfer Money. Using this App We can Say that The Beauty of this App is its Simplicity and Interface. It’s Really Very Easy to Use. So, Without Wasting your Single Minute We will Tell you How to Download BHIM App for Android and ios.
How To Install BHMI UPI APP
BHIM application allows anyone to send or request money through the application to make a payment. The app is linked to your bank account, so you don’t have to load money on it unlike a wallet, and a merchant does not have to worry about transferring the money back to their bank account.
BHIM App APK File is Available in Play store. To Download from Play store Simply Go to Play Store and Search BHIM and from first Link Install it on Your Android Device.
Minimum Requirements for Installing BHIM App:
- Android Version 2.3.3 & Above.
- 4 MB of space in Phone Memory.
How to Download & Use BHIM App on Android?
So now you Have Download BHIM App on your Device from Above Given Link. Now, It’s time to Install and Use the BHIM app for make Transactions. Follow this Simple BHIM Installation Guide.
After Installing BHIM App Open Application on Your Mobile.
- Now In the Next Step, It will Ask you to Enter your Mobile Number to Send 1 SMS for Verification. (NOTE – Keep in mind that Provide the Mobile Number That You have Registered or Linked to the Bank Account in which You want to Receive Payments. For Example – If you Want to Use your ICICI Bank Account to Receive Payment then Provide that Mobile Number that is Link with Your ICICI Bank Account)
- The Verification SMS will Cost you 1.5 Rs Approx. It will Automatically Detect Verification Code. No need to entering OTP.
- In the Next Step, You have to Enter 4 Digit Passcode. (This Passcode is Very Important Please Do not Share this With Anyone. This Passcode is Required at the Time of Login in BHIM UPI App)
- In the Next Step Select Your Bank where Your Account is Opened.
- Once you select your Bank detail, BHIM will automatically get the account number & IFSC code details of your bank account, just by using your mobile number which was entered in the First Stage. (So, It’s Important to keep in mind to register using the same mobile number which you use with your bank account)
- So Here You can See that It Automatically Detect my ICICI Bank Account Detail that is Linked with My Mobile Number.
So, Your BHIM App is Ready to Send & Receive Money without Any Problem. Now Let’s Some of the Best Features of BHIM App.
Check out – Adhar Payment Application
What’s mine UPI Address?
UPI address is used to transfer Money in BHIM app. Many of you have Questioned that What is UPI address? so, Your UPI Address will be your mobile number. For example, if your mobile number is 9428212345, then your UPI Address will be 9428212345@upi. Though, you can get your own custom UPI Address as well (both text and numbers are supported in UPI Address).
How to Transfer/Receive Money Using BHIM App?
So, now You have Downloaded and Installed BHIM App and You have to Send/Receive Money through BHIM App.
It’s Very Easy easy to Send and Receive Money using BHIM Application. You can See THREE Option in BHIM.
Remember that Your Mobile Number is Your PAYMENT ADDRESS. Through the BHIM app, you can send or receive money to a phone number and also check balance, or scan a QR code to make a payment without sharing a phone number. the Payment will Directly Transfer to that Registered Mobile Number Bank Account.
Send Money Using BHIM App
You can Send Money via 2 Method. 1st is Send Money Using Mobile Number and Payment Address of Recipient. but for that make sure recipient is registered with UPI.
Second Method is entering the recipient name, account number and bank IFSC code.
Scan and Pay Using QR Code in BHIM
BHIM also Provides you to generate Individual QA Code to send and Receive payment whenever third person Scan your QR Code and want to transfer Money.
List Of Available Banks On BHIM App
Here You can get Huge Bank List to Transfer Money. The List is As follows.
Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank.
BHIM App Features
- Veri Simple and Easy Interface.
- No need of Internet Connection to Transfer Money using Mobile Number.
- Very Fast Payment Transfer.
- There is No need to Add Money in Wallet like in PAYTM and PAYU.
- BHIM app is based on UPI, which is the Universal Payments Interface and thus linked directly to a bank account.
- No need to Remember Your Account Number and any IFSC code.
- BHIM App is very Small in Size. So, it Consumes Less Space and Data.
- QR Code Facility to send and Receive Money by only Scanning QR Code.
- Max. Allowed Transaction Limit is Rs.10000 Per Transaction and Rs.20,000 within 24 hours.
- It also worked in Featured Phone you will need to dial *99# to access it. With this method, an Internet connection will not be required to use the core functionality behind the BHIM application.
So, these are the Cool Features of BHIM App. We highly Recommend you to Give it a Try and See the Simplicity and Step Forward make INDIAN CASHLESS.
If you face any trouble in using BHIM kindly send your query by commenting below. In the Next Post, we are Going to Give you Full BHIM UPI App hands on Review. So, Stay Tune.
Question-1: What is full form of BHIM?
Answer: Bharat Interface for Money
Question-2: What is full form of UPI?
Answer: United Payments Interface