Unique Identification Authority of India Handles and Issue Aadhar Card. UIDAI has reported that Many complaints regarding wrong details printed in aadhar card have been registered. Maybe they assume that a very Large Data Base of users details could be the Reason. Let’s see steps for Aadhar Card Address Change via Online and Offline.
UIDAI has made a decision that allows Users to Modify Misprint details on their aadhar card Via Online at UIDAI Official Portal or By Offline Via Filling Aadhar Correction Form and send it through Post in Offline Mode.
UIDAI Updated that User can Change Several Information in their aadhar Card Like Name, Address, Surname, Mobile Number, Gender Etc.
Earlier We have Disqus about How to change Name in Aadhar, Likewise, the Procedure is same here. You get two Option for UIDAI Update:
- UIDAI Card Update Online
- UIDAI Card Update Offline
UIDAI Card Update Online
Follow the Simple Steps to Update UIDAI Card via Online Method at SSUP Portal.
- In the first step Go to the SSUP Portal (SSUP Stands for – Aadhar Self Service Update Portal) => UIDAI Official
- Enter Your 12 Digit Aadhar Number and Text Verification Code to Get ONE TIME PASSWORD (OTP).
- You will receive OTP On your Registered Mobile Number. Enter that OTP in Last Box and Login to SSUP Portal.
- Select Address Box to Update/Change Address of your Residence in aadhar card.
- In the Next step Enter Your Correct Address and Submit Application.
- Before Submitting Application You need to Upload an ID Proof Like PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence Etc. (SEE Also => Documents List for UIDAI Update Process)
- Make sure To Self Attest You Document before Uploading.
- Select Proper BPO Service Provider and Hit Enter.
DONE!! You have Successfully Updated your Aadhar Information now You will get one URN Number (Update Request Number) to check Aadhar Update Status at UIDAI Portal. with the help of URN, you can Track your UIDAI Card Update Status.
UIDAI Card Update Offline
If you want to do UIDAI Update Offline then you have to download the “Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form” from Here.
Here is Some Instruction about How to Fill Up Aadhar Correction Form.
|Aadhaar Data Update/Correction Form|
<strong>This form is used for sending Update/Correction Requests through post. Use CAPITAL LETTERS only. Fill the complete form irrespective of the field(s) for update/correction. Providing mobile number is mandatory for update/change in any of the fields.
The field for update/correction: <Select the appropriate field for which update or correction is necessary by ticking the box next to the required field.>
Aadhaar No.: < Your 12-digit Aadhaar number.>
Disclosure under Section 3(2) of the Aadhaar (Targeted delivery of financial and other subsidies, benefits, and services) Act, 2016.I confirm that I have been residing in India for at least 182 days in the preceding 12 months and all the information provided by me to the UIDAI is my own and is true, correct, and accurate. I am aware that my information including biometrics will be used for the generation of Aadhaar and authentication. I understand that my identity information (except core biometric data) may be provided to an agency only with my consent during authentication or as per the provision of the Aadhaar Act. I have a right to access my identity information (except core biometric data) following the procedure laid down by the UIDAI.
Applicant’s Signature/Thumb impression<Here, Affix your signature or thumb impression as the case may require>
- After Filling Aadhar Update/Correction Form You need to Send the Application Form at One of the UIDAI Office. Here is a list of UIDAI Office according to Regional Language.
|Hindi, Urdu||UIDAI Regional Office|
Samaj Kalyan Nirman Nigam
Building, 3rd Floor
TC-46/V Vibhuti Khand
|Bengali||UIDAI Regional Office|
Ist Floor RIADA Central
Namkum Industrial Area
|English, Gujarati and|
|UIDAI Regional Office|
5th & 7th Floor,
B D Somani Marg,
Mumbai – 400 005
|UIDAI Regional Office|
No. 49, 3rd Floor,
South Wing Race Course
Road, Bangalore – 01
|Telugu, Oriya||UIDAI Regional Office|
5th Floor, Block – III, My
Home Hub, Madhapur,
Hyderabad – 500 081
|Punjabi||UIDAI Regional Office|
SCO 139 – 141, Sector 17-C,
So, This is the Formate of Aadhar Correction Form with Guidelines. Hope You get the Process and Don’t Forget to Check Your Aadhar Update Status at SSUP after UIDAI Update Process.