Nowadays the Importance of Aadhar Card increasing Gradually. Almost in every Private and Public Sector Aadhar is Mandatory for Furthur Process and Aadhar is Accepted as Valid Identity Proof. According to Latest PUBLIC NOTICE State Bank of India (SBI) plans to introduce Aadhaar to verify the identity of candidates across its recruitment processes effective July 1. So, it is highly Recommended to get Aadhar First for those who are Preparing for Government/Banking Sector Examination. Let’s perform Aadhar Card Check step by step.
In this Post, we are Going to Discuss How to check Aadhar Status at www.uidai.gov.in, But before that, You need to Enroll for Aadhar. After successful enrollment, you will get one Aadhar Application Slip which contains your Aadhar Enrollment Number, Aadhar Enrolment Date and Time with Date of Birth and Registered Mobile Number. This Slip is required to Check Aadhar Card Status at UIDAI Official Portal. You can also Download your E-aadhar (Softcopy/Digital Aadhar Card) Online using this Information. the Process to check Aadhar Card Status is as Follows.
NOTE: Make Sure You have your Aadhar Enrolment Slip and Registered Mobile Number is Ready for OTP Verification.
Status at UIDAI?
Follow the Simple Steps to Check Aadhar Application status:
- First Copy and Paste URL – https://www.uidai.gov.in/
- As You Can See the Above Window will Open. In the Given Page Enter your 14 Digit Enrolment ID Number.
- In the Second Box Enter the Security Code Given in the BOX. (If you can’t able to Read the Text You can Change the Code by Clicking on TRY ANOTHER Link given Below the Box)
- After Entering all the Details Click on Check Status Button. THAT’S IT!!!
NOTE:- If your Aadhar has Generated than You can able to see Your Digital Aadhar Card but If your Aadhar Application is still in Review/Cue than You have to wait for some days. After week You can again check Your Aadhar Application Status. Once Your Aadhar Card has been generated than It takes Approx 30 Days to Reach Home but meanwhile, You can use Softcopy of Aadhar card which is also known as e-aadhar.
Check by SMS
To check aadhar number by SMS Type one message (from your registered Mobile number)like “UID STATUS <14 digit enrollment number>” (Remember to Place SPACE) and sent it to 51969 within few minutes your Aadhar Application status will be sent to your registered Mobile number
Download at UIDAI
You have Checked your aadhar status now it’s time to Download e-aadhar (AKA Digital aadhar card) at uidai. Follow the simple process to download e-adhar.
- Enter the Given URL to your Web Browser – https://www.uidai.gov.in/
- You can Download your e-adhar by EID or using UID.
- In this case, select EID Number. In the 1st Box Enter your Enrolment Number.
- Accordingly Enter your Full Name as Given in Aadhar Enrolment SLip, Date of Birth, Time and date of Aadhar Enrollment given in SLip and PINCODE of your Area.
- For Verification Enter Captcha and Registered Mobile number.
- When Your Hit Get OTP, you will receive OTP on your registered Mobile number. Enter that OTP in Last Box and Click on Validate & Download Button. THAT’S IT!!!!
Note– If your aadhar has Generated then One PDF will Open containing you e-aadhar. It’s Password Protected. To open the PDF File Enter your AREA PINCODE as Password. That’s your Digital Aadhar Copy. Save PDF in your Device or Laptop for future use.
Read More: Aadhaar Card Status Check Online