Hey, Whatsapp Guys !! How are you? So, till this date, We have to get Many Queries related with Aadhar Card from You. These are Listed Below. But today we are going to discuss mainly what are Documents Required for Aadhar Card?
- 1 Application Process
- How Many Documents are Required while Filling Up Aadhar Card Application Form?
- Which are Valid Identity Proof for Aadhar Application?
- Is PAN Card or Driving Licence are Approved ID Proof for Aadhar Card?
- and So on…..
Don’t worry In this Post We are Going to Clear all your Doubts about LIST OF DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE ALLOWED AS ID PROOF TO FILL UP AADHAR CARD APPLICATION FORM. So, to get the Answer of your Question Just Read this Post Till the End and It will Get Clear for Sure.
To Get Your Aadhar Card You have to fill up the Application form online or Offline.So, Basically, there are 2 Methods one is Get Aadhar Card Online and other is Offline Application Process to get Aadhar card. In Offline Application, We have to send a Form (CLICK HERE TO GET AADHAR FORM) via POST to Particular Address as we have seen this Earlier Post.
Now, While Filling up the Aadhar Card Application no Matter It’s ONLINE or OFFLINE we need or Required Some of Our Documents to Verify Our Information at UIDAI. Here You can Found a List of Various Documents You can Use to Download Aadhar card and for Aadhar Card Application Form.
List of Documents Required for Aadhar Card Application
In this Section, We have Divided the Section Based on List of Allow Documents Based on DOB (Date of Birth), List of Documents Supported Based on Name, Address with Photo ID Proof and List of Documents Allowed Based on Relationship Details.
LIST OF ACCEPTED DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF ADDRESS BASED ON NAME AND ADDRESS
- Driving Licence ID
- PAN Card ID
- Voter ID Card OF PERSON
- Ration Card
- Bank Statement or Passbook (ANY INDIAN BANK)
- Electricity Bill OF HOME (Latest one)
- Telephone Landline Bill (Latest One)
- Insurance Policy (ANY LIKE LIC ETC)
- Water bill (Latest One)
- Property Tax Receipt (Latest One)
- Credit Card Statement (IF APPLICABLE -> Latest One)
- Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- Arms License
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
- Passport of Parents (In case of Minor)
- Freedom Fighter Card
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Pensioner Card
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head (Living in Village)
LIST OF ALLOWED DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF IDENTITY CONTAIN NAME AND PHOTOGRAPH
- Passport (ORIGINAL)
- PAN Card ID PROOF
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Arms License
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
- Address Card having Name and Photo issued by Department of Posts
ACCEPTED PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP
- Pension Card OF FAMILY HEAD
- Passport (ORIGINAL -> NOT EXPIRED)
- Army Canteen Card (Applicable for only Ex-Servicemen)
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar at the time of Birth
- PDS Card (If have any)
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH
- Birth Certificate
- PAN CARD
- VOTER ID CARD
- RATION CARD
- DRIVING LICENCE
- Certificate of Date of Birth issued by Group A Gazetted Officer.
Now we Hope that All your Doubts about List of Approved Documents for Aadhar Card Application form is Solved.
This is the List of Documents that are Accepted for Aadhar Card Application while Filling Online and Offline. In Offline Aadhar Card Procedure You have to Attest (Self or Gazetted by Class-1 Officer) all the Required Documents and You have to Mail that I Envelope to UIDAI Address.
Read More: Download Aadhaar Card by Name & DOB