Hello, Friends, We are getting many Queries about Aadhar Card Lost and Misplaced. It’s obvious that Many time due to carelessness we lost our Valuables and Aadhar Card is also One of them. We ‘ll do all this through UIDAI Portal.
For Example, If you have lost or Misplaced your aadhar card and Aadhar Enrollment ID also known as EID Number then This Post will surely Help you to get New Duplicate aadhar card which is as valuable as Original. So, without wasting your time lets discuss the Post.
Find Lost EID/UID Number
In the First Step, You need to find Your EID Number because without EID Number You can’t able to get your Duplicate aadhar card. The Process of getting EID Number is Easy and as Follows:
- First Go to New UIDAI Portal – https://uidai.gov.in/
- Here Under the Aadhar Online Services Click on FIND LOST EID/UID Option.
- Now You will the Page of Retrieving EID/UID Number as follows:
- In the Given Page Enter your Full Name as per aadhar card, Email Address, Mobile number and Security Code.
- Now Click on SEND ONE TIME PASSWORD. If you have entered your registered mobile number then you will receive one message containing OTP of 6 Digit. Enter the OTP in the Right Side Box and Verify the Password.
Now Earlier to get Aadhar (Duplicate) Process was different. In early Process, you need to Use your EID/UID Number but in this Process, Your Aadhar Card Number will be sent to at your Email or Mobile number.
Download Duplicate Aadhar card
Earlier We have discussed the Details Process of How to get Eaadhar, This process is similar to that.
In the First Part, You get the Lost EID/Number. Now in that page only Click on “DOWNLOAD AADHAR” Option and It will redirect you to the following website.
- Go through the following Link -> UIDAI
- In the first step Select EID/UID (Enrollment ID) Option.
- In the 2nd Box Enter your Enrollment ID Number (14 Digit Given in Aadhar Enrollment Slip)
- In the next Box Enter your Full Name As per Aadhar Enrollment Form.
- Enter Your PINCODE. (6 Digit)
- For Verification Enter the Image Text in Given Box.
- Enter your Registered Mobile Number and Click on”GET ONE TIME PASSWORD”.
- You will receive the password on your Registered Mobile Number via a text message. Enter that OTP and click on ‘Validate and Download’.
- Save your Eaadhar PDF on your Laptop/Mobile Phone.
NOTE: If you are having trouble in receiving OTP on your mobile number/email ID, you can first verify it using ‘Verify Email/Mobile Number‘ option available on UIDAI website. Once mobile number/email ID has been verified then you can fill in the details again to download Duplicate Aadhar Copy. We are here to help you out if you are having any issue using UIDAI Portal.