- 1 Link Aadhar Card Number to SBI online Account –
- 1.1 HOW TO LINK AADHAR CARD WITH YOUR SBI ACCOUNT ?
- 1.2 Link Aadhaar Card Number Through SMS :
Link Aadhar Card Number to SBI online Account –
Hello guys, All Well ? So, in this Post, we are Going to Give you Step by Step Guide about How to Link Aadhar with SBI Account Online and Offline Through Steps by Step Easy Guide. Stay Tuned.
Note :- This Method is Applicable to Link your Aadhar Number to any Bank Account NOT ONLY SBI.
We have Observ that Nowadays Aadhar Card is getting More Popularity by his Uses and Benefits. One of the Biggest Reason is LPG SUBSIDY. You can get this Benefits by Linking Your Aadhar Card Number to Your Bank Account. So, In this Post we will Guide you Step by Step about how to link Aadhar to SBI account online, Offline, Through SMS and By ATM. So, Read the Complete Post till the End.
See Also : Download and Print Aadhar Card Online
Number of Methods to Link your Aadhar Number to Bank Account
There are Basically Four Methods to Link your Aadhar Number to your Bank Account Listed Below.
- To Link Aadhaar Card to SBI through Online Method
- Linking Aadhaar Card to SBI through Offline Method
- How to Link Aadhaar Card to SBI through SMS Method
- Linking Aadhaar Card to SBI through ATM Method
Let’s Discus this all Methods Step by Step in Detail.
HOW TO LINK AADHAR CARD WITH YOUR SBI ACCOUNT ?
There is two method available to link Aadhar to our SBI account or any Bank Account.
- Offline Method
- Online Method
Link Aadhaar card to SBI bank account Offline Method :
To Link your Aadhar Card To SBI Account Offline you Need Following Documents.
- Aadhaar Card Copy in original and one photocopy.
- Your SBI bank account Passbook.
- Aadhaar card linking form which you can get from your Respected Bank Branch.
Once you are ready with the above-mentioned documents, then follow the mentioned steps.
- Attach a self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card with the form.
- Now, Go to your SBI Bank Branch and hand over all these documents to the concerned official, who would also like to see your Original Aadhaar card.
- Once you have submitted your documents, the bank would verify your details and would match your Aadhaar number with the database.
Check Out : Check Aadhar Card Status
LINK AADHAR TO SBI ACCOUNT ONLINE Method :
For this Method, You are Required to have a Netbanking SBI Account Access. If you don’t have Net Banking Account Don’t Worry Just Go to your SBI branch and Ask them to Open one.
Now If you have SBI Netbanking Account then Go to the portal of SBI and open your net banking account.
- In the First Step go to SBI net banking login page. (It Looks Like Below Image)
Now Follow the Steps Carefully
- In ‘My Accounts’ tab, you can see there is one Tab ‘Link your Aadhar Number’. Now, Click on that Tab.
- After the First Step. You need to enter the details of Aadhar card number and the phone number (Registered with Netbanking Account).
- After this click on the ‘submit’ button. You will be sent an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter it in the given space.
- In Final, Steps bank will verify the information entered and links your Aadhar to SBI account.
- After linking your Aadhar with SBI account, you will get the Notification through a mail or an SMS.
Check Out : How to Update Aadhar Card and Make Correction ?
Link Aadhaar Card Number Through SMS :
Linking Aadhaar Card Number through SMS is also one of the easiest ways to register your Aadhaar with SBI Account. Just follow the simple steps given below.
- To Link Your Aadhaar card through SMS will be only possible if your phone number is registered with SBI but if your Mobile Number is not Registered then You will Get the Message like “Your Mobile Number is not registered with SBI.” So, If you have not Registered your Mobile Number with Netbanking Do it First by contacting the Respected SBI PO.
- To link your Aadhaar Card Number with SBI, you need to send an SMS from registered mobile number to 567676 in the given format
UID(space)Aadhaar number(space)Account number
- Once you will send SMS on the above number in the above-mentioned format then you will get a confirmation message from SBI regarding your Aadhaar Card Seeding. See this Method is Very Simple. So Don’t wait to Do it Now if you haven’t registered.
Link Aadhaar Card to State Bank of India through ATM :
If you don’t have time to visit SBI online Portal then you can also use this Method. you can seed your Aadhaar through ATM in simple ways. For that Follow this Step by Step Guide.
- In First Step go to any nearest SBI ATM.
- After that Swipe the ATM card. Then enter your ATM Pin number, select the menu “Service Registrations”.
- In Next Step In this menu, select Aadhaar Registration.
- After that, You have to select the account type (Saving/Checking) after which you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number. Now, re-enter the same.
- In the last step, You get the Confirmation of SUCCESSFULLY Linking of Aadhar card to SBI Bank Account by ATM.
We hope that You get the Full Idea of How to Link Aadhar Card ti SBI bank In Different Ways.
If you Still are Facing Any Problems feel free to Write your Problems in Comment Section and we will Solve it for You as soon as Possible.