SSUP – Aadhar Self Service Update Portal
SSUP also Known as Aadhar Self Service Portal is Meant to Update / Change Aadhar Card Details Like Name, Date of Birth, Address, Gender and Mobile Number Online and Offline in Easy Steps. If you find that Your Aadhar Details are Wrong or have any mistake after Getting Aadhar card you need to correct those details as soon as possible. So, In this Post, We are Going to Discuss How you an Update/Change Aadhar Details online and Offline at SSUP Update – Aadhar Self Service Update Portal.
Aadhar SSUP Update Process
There are Basically 2 Ways you can Change your Aadhar Details or in another term, You can do Aadhar Correction.
- Aadhar Correction Online at SSUP
- Aadhar Correction Offline at SSUP
We have noticed that People have Applied for the Aadhar Card and In a Process of filling the Aadhar Card Form Some Information of Person May Changed. For that Government has Listed 2 Methods that How you Can Correct that Wrong or Mis-Print Information Like Your Name, Phone Number, Gender, Residential Address, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.If you have any Mis-Print on your Aadhar Card Don’t worry That will Corrected by Following this Guide.
Aadhar Correction online at www uidai gov in card status
Kindly Follow the Given Steps to Update your Aadhar Details Online at Aadhar Self Service Portal.
- In the First Step Visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal. Here
- In next Step Enter Your 12 Digits Aadhaar Number
- Then You get OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP, and Hit Enter to Login to fill up Aadhar Update Data like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address and Mobile number.
- Now in the List appears tick mark on appropriate sections which you want to Correct.
- After Filling all the Details You need to Upload your ID Proof for Verification Purpose.
Documents required for Aadhar Correction at SSUP Update
Here is a List of Documents required to be Uploaded for Aadhar Verification Process.
DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF ADDRESS BASED ON NAME AND ADDRESS
- Driving Licence ID
- PAN Card ID
- Voter ID Card OF PERSON
- Ration Card
- Bank Statement or Passbook (ANY INDIAN BANK)
- Electricity Bill OF HOME (Latest one)
- Telephone Landline Bill (Latest One)
- Insurance Policy (ANY LIKE LIC ETC)
- Water bill (Latest One)
- Property Tax Receipt (Latest One)
- Credit Card Statement (IF APPLICABLE -> Latest One)
- Get Signed Letter having Photo from Bank on letterhead
- Signed Letter having Photo issued by registered Company on letterhead
- Keep Signed Letter having Photo issued by Recognized Educational Instruction on letterhead
- Arms License
- Caste and Domicile Certificate having Photo issued by State Govt.
- Disability ID Card/handicapped medical certificate issued by the respective State/UT Governments/Administrations
- Passport of Parents (In case of Minor)
- Freedom Fighter Card
- CGHS / ECHS Card
- Pensioner Card
DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF IDENTITY CONTAIN NAME AND PHOTOGRAPH
- Passport (ORIGINAL)
- PAN Card ID PROOF
- Ration/ PDS Photo Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Arms License
- Photo Credit Card
- Pensioner Photo Card
- Kissan Photo Passbook
- CGHS / ECHS Photo Card
- Freedom Fighter Photo Card
- NREGS Job Card
- Photo Bank ATM Card
PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENTS
- Pension Card OF FAMILY HEAD
- Passport (ORIGINAL -> NOT EXPIRED)
- Army Canteen Card (Applicable for only Ex-Servicemen)
- Birth Certificate issued by Registrar at the time of Birth
- MNREGA Job Card
- CGHS/State Government/ECHS/ESIC Medical card
LIST OF ALLOWED DOCUMENTS AS PROOF OF DATE OF BIRTH
- Birth Certificate
- PAN CARD
- VOTER ID CARD
- RATION CARD
- DRIVING LICENCE
After Successful Upload of Document, You have to Submit your Application to Generate URN Number.
URN Number is Update Request Number. It is Important to Check Aadhar Update Application Status Online in Future.
Aadhar Correction Offline at SSUP Update
You can also Update your Aadhar Detail Offline by Filling Aadhar Correction Form. Follow the Simple steps given Below.
- First You have to Download Aadhar Correction Form.
- Fill up the Form Carefully.
- Attach one Your Document with Self Attest in an Envelope.
- Send this Envelope to One of the Aadhar Regional Office Address Given Below.
- UIDAI, Post Box number 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh – 480001, India
- UIDAI, Post Box number 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500034, India.
Check Aadhar Update Status using URN Number
To Check Your Aadhar Update Status to Track your New Updated Aadhar Card follow the Given Steps.
- Go to the SSUP Aadhar Self Service Update Portal -> SSUP Portal
- Enter your Aadhar Number and URN Number followed by Captcha Code.
- Hit Enter to See your Aadhar Update Status.
NOTE: – Once your Aadhar Card has Updated then You are able to see Aadhar Updated Status at SSUP. If your Aadhar has not been Updated yet then wait for Few days and Check your Aadhar Update status Again after a couple of days.
Hence, We Can Say The Process of Aadhar Correction is Easy and Fast but If you face any issue in the Entire Process Please let us know, We will Try to resolve your Queries.
The below video may be helpful if any issue regarding SSUP Update.
Table of Contents
- 1 SSUP – Aadhar Self Service Update Portal
- 2 Aadhar SSUP Update Process
- 3 Aadhar Correction online at www uidai gov in card status
- 4 Aadhar Correction Offline at SSUP Update
- 5 Check Aadhar Update Status using URN Number
- 6 YouTube Resources: